Part 10

Amora's Pov:

"Amora," I drunkenly corrected, "Call me Amora." I grinned, glancing into her eyes, and before I even knew what was happening, I glanced down at her lips.

"Uh, Miss- Amora. I don't think this is very appropriate." I hummed, still gazing at her lips, her breath brushing my lips.

"Ami!" Brooke shouted, wandering in, startling me away from Claire finally realizing what I was doing, "Where have you been!? Jesus, you need to get out here."

"Cockblock," I mumbled before finally realizing what she had said, "W-what do you mean?" I stepped away from Claire and toward Brooklyn.

"The dickhead. He's here," Brooke informed me, referring to Tyler.

I shook my head, glancing at the door, "Wh- how would he even know about the party?"

Brooke turned, as if she had an answer I wasn't gonna like, "James.."

I scoffed, mumbling an insult under my breath as I headed into the other room. From behind me, I could hear Brooke and Claire seem to be concerned about what I was going to do and rush after me.

"Ami, hii," A drunk Tyler greeted and grinned, "Want a drink?"

I rolled my eyes at him, "What so you can try to drug me again?"

"Sorry he what-" I heard Brooke object, as he began to look offended.

His eyes seemed to widen, "What do you mean Ami?" he furrowed his eyebrows, running his non-slung hand through his hair.

I hummed at his response "Maybe the fact that you tried to drug me and my bodyguard here had to break your arm."

"You." He turned to look at the lady standing behind me, her fist clenched to her side. "You're the chick that broke my arm.

"Not a chick," she mumbled, "But yeah, you're lucky we hadn't reported you to the police."

Ty seemed to scoff, as I could tell both Brooke and Claire were getting annoyed. "You know what? I don't have time for this. I'm leaving Ami." He said, downing his drink, and seeming ready to leave, "And I can't believe you believe this chick over your best friend. How long have I known you for? Like four years, Ami."

"If you don't shut the fuck up, Claire's gonna break your other arm." Brooke threatened, making him roll his eyes, before picking up his jacket and heading towards the door, not before flipping us off first.

"Don't drink and drive!" Brooke called after him. "Don't know if you knew but it's illegal much like drugging someone!"

"Hey! Rematch!" James yelled drunkenly as he bounced in front of us.

"What?"

"You." He pointed at Claire, "You, me shot rematch right now."

Claire looked at me, as I debated on whether to kick him out or not. I decided against it, as he isn't usually this idiotic. I nodded toward him, as she gave me a sheepish smile, "Bet, you're going down, Jam Pop tart."

"Jam Pop tart?" I questioned the name, raising an eyebrow.

"Just go with it."

I chuckled softly, as me and Brooke sat at the couches, James and Claire sitting at the kitchen island, downing drinks. Obviously, Claire won again, making me smile, as James begged to do it again, believing he could actually beat her the third time.

"So." Brooke announced, clearing her throat, "When were you gonna tell me about Tyler?"

"Well, I had only just figured out myself, honestly. Claire told me."

She shook her head in disbelief, "I just- Can't believe that someone we've known for that long would do that."

"Me neither and I dated him for a full year." I started to regret my past decisions. She gave a sympathetic smile, before the night went on, nothing too dramatic happening.

By about 5am, Brooke decided to be a responsible person and kick everyone out. Claire had had way too many shots but still seemed sober. I furrowed my eyebrows at how she still remained sober after around forty shots.

"I'd better get going." Brook announced to me and Claire, pointing towards the door tiredly, "I'll see you later, Ami." She smiled, patting me on the shoulder, before waving goodbye to Claire and then leaving, "Bye Claire!"

"Coming to bed?" Claire asked after a while, as she got up from her spot on the couch, stretching.

"We really need to get you your own room." I told her, chuckling, "But of course. Let me put away the drinks first." I nodded towards the bottles of alcohol on the kitchen counter.

She smiled and nodded, before leaving the room and heading to the bedroom.

Before putting the drinks away, I filled a cup to the brim with alcohol to help me survive the few hours of sleep next to Claire.

I put the drinks away, sighing. Quickly downing some tequila, I grinned, bouncing, trying to get the alcohol's effect to kick in.

Soon it did, and I headed into the bedroom to find a half naked Claire. She seemed to be getting dressed. "Shit! Sorry." I mumbled, as my eyes wandered around her body before I forced them away and spun around, facing the door.

She seemed to laugh at this, "Don't worry. You're good." I could sense her pull her shirt over her head, due to the fumbling, "There, you can turn around now."

I let out an exhale of breath, before spinning around to meet a, now, fully clothed Claire.

"Who would've known that Amora Hendrix would have been so respectful," she joked, stepping closer to me and towering over me with a raised eyebrow. I rolled my eyes, a light, but noticeable blush coating my cheeks. I quickly turned around to hide the red covering my face. "No need to hide, darling." I heard her say, as she gently turned me around, cupping my face and looking into my eyes, making me even more red. "You look beautiful like this." She told me, erupting a flutter in my stomach.

She ran her hand through my hair, as her breath fanned my face, her eyes still locked on my own.

What the fuck was happening?

—————

Enjoy this chapter coming more soon