Part 11

Claire's Pov:

The alcohol had seemed to take control of not just my body but also my mind, as I brought my lips to hers.

Our lips mashed together in an instant, as I ran my hand down to her waist. She seemed to be in shock at first, but once she had come to her senses she kissed me back, wrapping her arms around my neck.

I ran my tongue along her bottom lip and she quickly declined, pushing her lips closer together, obviously trying to be the one in control.

I rolled my eyes, as we pulled away for some breath, leaning our foreheads against one another. We gazed into each other's lustful eyes, breathing heavily before hungrily chasing the other's lips once more.

Trying once again for access, I placed my hands under the hem of her shirt, gripping her waist. She gasped, giving in almost immediately, as I slid my tongue into her mouth.

She let her hands travel down my back, as she quickly spun us around, pinning me against the wall, making me shudder.

Her hands fiddled with the buttons on my shirt, as she kissed me breathlessly. She moved her kisses down to my jaw, as she pulled my hair back for a better positioning.

"Ami!" A voice called from the door, making us immediately jump, still remaining a few centimetres away from one another, "Open up!" The voice laughed, "It's the one and only Brooke." She assured us.

Me and Amora just stared at each other while she spoke, "I should, uh, I should get that."

She nodded her head towards the door, her grip still tightened around my hair. "Y-yeah."

She let go softly, trailing her hand down to my waist, before leaving.

After she left, I began pacing around the room. I quickly regained myself, as I looked into the mirror.

I patted my face down as an attempt to make myself less red. Shutting my eyes, I tried to steady my breathing, before sitting on the bed.

"Come on in," I heard from outside the bedroom, making it seem like a warning from Amora to get myself together.

I quickly furrowed my eyebrows, grabbing my phone and leaping into the covers of the bed.

"Hey Claire," Brooke greeted as she entered behind Amora.

"She left her wallet here," Amora told me, "You seen it anywhere?"

"Uh, no I don't think so," I replied, as I ran a hand through my hair with a gulp.

Brooke looked between the two of us, squinting, "There's so much sexual tension here." She said, causing my eyes to widen and Amora to almost choke on oxygen. "What? I'm kidding!" Brooke told us, before she saw our flustered states, "Unless..."

"No! God no," Amora objected, "Just find your wallet, goddamn it."

"Okay jeez," Brooklyn sighed, "Someone getting cranky." She joked, earning a giggle from me. However I was immediately shut up when Ami looked back at me with a glare.

I gulped, before looking down and twiddling my thumbs above my phone. It was deaf, but Brooklyn didn't need to know that. "Where was the last place you saw it?" Ami queried her friend.

"I don't know or else I would've had it by now!" Brooklyn rolled her eyes, putting a hand to her forehead, seemingly trying to prevent the I coming headache.

I picked my lips, taking a sigh, as I pretended to be texting, drowning out the conversation.

My mind then seemed to drift off to what had almost happened. I replayed her fiddling with the buttons on my shirt, feeling the same exact type of lust that I did in the moment.

I took a gulp, before Brooke jumped up in happiness, "Found it!" She grinned, "Thank you so much for your help, guys," She said sarcastically, glancing at Amora who was now sitting at the desk.

"No problem."

I grinned at her response, "Glad to be of service."

Brooke rolled her eyes, "I'll see you both tomorrow." She told us, before forcing Ami into a hug, seemingly whispering something in her ear.

Ms Hendrix whacked her in the arm, seeming to be annoyed at whatever she had whispered, "Shut up."

"See ya Claire," Brooklyn gave me a polite smile, before leaving.

Once we had heard the door slam shut, we waited a few seconds, before taking an exhale of relief.

That was until the awkward silence washed over us.
—————
Shit is going down anyways hope you guys enjoyed this chapter credit to the other writer see ya