Movie

Toms POV

My lips are on Daya's, and she's in the process of crushing me on the mattress.

The doorbell rings, "Ma'am, we have your luggage." I sigh, and Z being herself, rolls her eyes as hard as humanly possible. 

"I'll get the door."

"No, it's fine, Z, I'll get it."

"Considering you have lip gloss all over you, no you won't get it, actually," Z has her I'm a goddess so you better worship me expression on. "Hi, oh, okay, thank you! Have a nice day," Zendaya says and brings my bag in. She sets my bag next to the desk in her big-luxury-apartment- hotel-room. "Are you gonna go order the food, or not?"

"Yeah, ok, I'll go," I push myself up and order food for us. Daya starts the TV, and before the screen has fully turned on, Daya suggests, 

"Actually let's watch a horror movie."

"Whyyy, you know I hate those," I whine.

"Well, not everything is about you. I wanna watch a horror movie."

"Yeah not everything's about you either, the world revolves around the sun, Daya, not you," I say jokingly.

"And the sun revolves around me. So not only does the world revolve around me, the entire galaxy revolves around me."

"Well, someone's confident," I say with a smirk.

 "Just stating facts," Z says lightly.

"Fine, but if I get scared and wake you up at night, you'll know you'll only have yourself to blame."

"Fine. Let's watch Umma, it just came out," she shows me the overview on her phone.

"NO," I immediately recognize it as one of those Korean horror movies. "DAYA I SWEAR TO GOD, YOU KNOW I'M DEAD TERRIFIED OF THOSE."

 "...what about American Psycho?"

"I don't have many options, do I?"

"Yeah no."

"K, just play whatever."

"K."

We're pretty well into the movie. The only thing I can think of is how if anyone ever does any of the things that the man in the movie did to those girls to Zendaya, I would do so much worse than bury them alive. It's actually driving me crazing. For moments I see Daya's beautiful face on the people in the movie. I need to try hard to stop fuming and stop the tears welling in my eyes to pour out.

"Z can we please watch something without rape, please?"

"Yea, of course," she immediately pauses it and finds something else. I would say I'm surprised that she agreed so easily, but I'm not. She definitely has an attitude problem and is the sassiest girl to ever live, but deep down, she cares about others more than anyone else. I bury my head between her neck and shoulder, and she puts her hand in my hair. She kisses the top of my head and traces my face. I feel her fingertips brush over my tears.

"Tom, are you ok?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, apart from the fact that you're crying?"

"I-, it, it, it's really nothing, Daya, nothing."

"Yeah, because you cry over nothing."

"I do, actually," I let out a laugh.

"Yeahhh, I'm starting to realize that that doesn't work," Daya says, laughing too. "Seriously Tom, tell me." She wipes the traces of tears off my face.

"It-, it's just tha-, that," I'm trying so hard not to burst out crying. "What if it happens to you?" I whisper, softly crying again.

Daya laughs. SHE LAUGHS.

"I'm being serious!"

"I know, Tom, I know. I just think it's cute that you'd get so worried about me you'd start crying," Daya's still laughing.

"Daya!"

"Ok, ok, sorry," she wraps her arms around my neck and strokes my arm. "There's no need to worry about me, Tom, trust me."