Shower

Tom's POV

"Thomas Stanley Holland! Oh my god! What do you think you're staring at?!"

"Uhh, my girlfriend?"

"God, just, stop staring! It's weird."

It's weird??? "How is it weird?"

"Umm, how is it not weird?"

"Maybe because you're literally my girlfriend?"

"Doesn't mean you own me."

"Well of course but considering how much effort I put into getting out of your constant friend-zoning me, and I repeat, not once, not once, but twice, don't I at least get some rights?" Zendaya starts laughing.

"Okay, but I was not constantly friend-zoning you," she raises her eyebrows.

"Mhm."

"Yeah, mhm."

"Well anyways, I've survived your friend-zoning so now I can do this," I start peppering her with kisses across her face as she starts laughing.

"Okay, okay," she bumps into the wall of the massive walk-in shower, "ohh my god, Tom, stop before you can't."

"You mean before you can't," I say with a smirk.

"I actually hate you."

"Really?" I move to her neck

"Yes really. Tom, if you give me a hickey you will not have time to say goodbye to your family."

"Damn I better go call them then."

"TOM," Daya flicks the side of my head.

"Can't you like, wear that 2,000-dollar scarf you bought three days ago?"

"It was not 2,000 dollars," Daya looks completely unimpressed.

"Yes, it was!"

"No, it was only 1,750."

"A-, exactly! That's like literally the same thing."

"No, 250 dollars is a lot of money Thomas, not everyone is rich like you," I can barely believe my ears, this was coming from THE MOST materialistic girl to walk this earth. There were so many things I could say to that. Hence the 1,600-dollar pants she just took off. Or the 24 Dior lipsticks she spent 1,400 on.

"Yeah, I bet you spent 250 on shipping."

"No, they actually sent me a free shipping code."

"Really? Why? Is it because you dumped your wallet on them?"

"No, it's because once you spend a certain amount of money on them, they send you coupons dummy."

"And what's the 'certain amount'?"

"Nooone of your business," Z says, looking defensive. We both start laughing knowing that she spent at least tens of thousands on them.

"K, whatever you say Z. The point is can't you just wear your scarf?"

"No."

"Okay fine," I suck on her skin some more as she clutches onto my neck. I press my lips onto hers and she bits my lower lip with just enough pressure and drags it down. My lips then trace her collarbone and she moans into my hair.

"Tom, I hate to interrupt this but we're wasting lots of water and it's cold as fuck."

"That's a really good point."

"Here, I'll go run a bath."

"I'm coming with you!"

"Wait, Tom, don't we need to wash our hair and shit first?"

"Oh yeah, oops."

"God I never get anything done with you here."

"Sorry, am I too distracting?" I bat my eyelashes.

"Get out of here," Z grunts. She pumps four pumps of shampoo into her hand.

"Daya!"

"What?" "

You do not need that much shampoo."

"Umm, yes you do," she says and starts massaging my head.

"Oh, you're doing this for me."

"Yes and I'll be charging three hundred dollars."

"This makes me wanna grow my nails out," Z's long nails scrape against my scalp. I pump some shampoo into my hand and start washing Zendaya's hair.

"You're gonna need more than that."

"God Z, how much money do you usually spend on shampoo? The hotel won't be making any money as long as you shower."

"TOM."

"What did I do now?" I start making a mental list of things I could have possibly done wrong.

"I'm extremely offended that you thought that this came with the hotel room. I spent 70 damn dollars buying these."

"What?! Why don't you use the ones that the hotel gives you?" I'm utterly confused why the heck someone would buy something you can get for free, but to be fair, Z isn't just "someone," she's Zendaya.

"You haven't noticed the free ones don't work? Like, at all?"

"Uhhh, no. I'm pretty sure they all work."

"Well, I'm pretty sure they don't."

"Okay, whatever you say. Then shouldn't we save some and not use this unnecessary amount?"

"I bought it to use it," Daya looks like she's explaining to me why one plus one is two.

"You know I really don't care, do whatever because your hand massaging skills are way too good. If you ever wanna quit acting I have a few job ideas for you."

"Are you saying I should charge you?"

"No, I'm your boyfriend, I get it free."

"God, you have so many benefits," she teases.

"I really do," I lean in and kiss her like it's the last thing I'll do. We're pressed up against the wall, and I can feel her against my chest.

"Okay, Tom, if we make out with the shower running for any longer the hotel really is gonna sue us for their water bill."