Sleep

Zendaya's POV

"Zendaya, get in here, where are you going?"

"Getting something give me a sec."

"K."

I pour us two glasses of champagne, balancing them as I speed walk back because IT IS COLD AS FUCK OUT HERE. The door creaks and I walk in to see Tom there looking as if he's been waiting for me.

"You have champagne here??? You never drink!"

"Free from the hotel. Plus, come on, special occasion."

Tom raises his eyebrows, "What's the special occasion?"

"You're here."

"Aww, you're so sweet."

"I know," I say flatly. I splash into the tub water.

"Cheers to your confidence."

I lay in bed, legs sprawled, with Tom's soaking wet hair all over my chest, and my soaking wet hair all over my now see through pillow cover.

"So what're we gonna do tomorrow?"

"There's this cafe-like restaurant where we can go for brunch."

"Sounds nice."

"And we can practice tennis. God they really are training me for the Olympics."

"Hah, you're gonna have to reconsider that when I beat you."

"You mean when I beat you."

"Yeah we'll see about that," we chat back and forth until Tom stops responding at one point.

"Tom?" I carefully slide myself up slightly to see if Tom was asleep. His eyes were glued shut, his mouth slightly draped open, and arms around my waist looking like a toddler. I skillfully lift the blanket up with the leg Tom wasn't all over and catch it with my fingers through Tom's arm. I drag it up and over both of us. Folding it down afterwards realizing it was practically suffocating Tom. Great, now my upper-chest was cold. Oh well, who cares? I would give absolutely anything in this world to have him lay on my chest. I slowly slide my arm out from under Tom's arm and move it to his fluffy hair. Damn that conditioner really paid off. My hands are as gentle as possible as my fingers move through his hair. He gently stirs and starts mumbling.

"What was that hun?" I whisper into his hair.

"Zendaya," I can faintly make out him repeating my name.

"I love you, sleep now."

"Mmm," Tom shifts from my chest into my neck, right below slightly right from the center of my chin. I could go through lifetimes like this. So I lay here, right now, basking in gratitude that Tom's right here, right now.