- 1 -

art by kinneticto

Who is she?

On your first day at this new school, you see this one particular girl roaming the halls of your school. She seems to be quite the popular kid since everywhere she goes, theres always someone waving at her or talking to her. She has flowy pink hair with blue ends that looks like it came out of a child fairytail book. She has such mesmerizing eyes, who is she? Those deep blueish purple eyes and her gentle smile would make anyone fall into her charms in one instance. First day of school and I already have a crush on someone? Great.

6:00 AM

"Y/N wake up! It's your first day of school. You don't want to be late do you?" "Yes i'm coming mom.." waking up is the worst part of the day. It's always so hard to get out of bed these days, you think to yourself.

It's your first day of school so you want to look extra presentable infront of everyone. You start doing your morning routine (showering and brush your teeth) and you realize that you have lost your uniform for your new school!

You start to panic a lot since you will not be able to get to school if you don't find your uniform. You didn't know where you put it last night so you asked your mom for help, and she found your uniform like the little GPS your mom is. She knows where everything is! It's honestly scary sometimes hehe.

You finished preparing your bag, eating breakfast and you are now on your way to school. You went by bus since your parents can't bring you to school since they are busy. You didn't realize how long it took to go to school until you forgot your phone.

"Yep, forgot my phone in my room.", you say to yourself in utter disappointment.

"Ugh how will I call my mother then?"

You need to call your mom everyday at lunch since she want to make sure you're actually at school. Seems like she still doesn't trust you even when you tried your hardest to please her by any means possible. Being grades, your looks, etc. 'I'll just ask someone to help me by letting me call my mom on their phone.'

You finally arrive at school. You don't know anyone so you decided to just roam around school.

While walking next to a room that looks like a library, you see a girl with flowy pink hair with blue ends. 'She's really pretty', you think to yourself. You also see a girl with indigo hair and amber eyes next to her. They seem close since they look comfortable with eachother and are smiling at eachother.
'How can someone look this ethereal?'. Since you don't know what your classes are yet, you decided to go visit the principal to get your new class schedule.

All classes (not in order) :
French
Literature/poetry
Art
Politics/Laws
Physical education
Math
History

'Ugh why politics and law.. I hate this already. I can't believe I will also be having french classes when I don't even know one word! This year will definitely be hard.'

You hear the bell ring so tried your fastest to go to class in time.

Missions failed, you were late for your first day of school. Good thing your teacher was chill enough to not send you to the principal since it was your first day of school. Instead, he told you to go sit down in one of the vacant chairs.

He then presents himself as "Kaeya" and he will be your french teacher for this year.

He has dark tan skin, light blue eyes and dark blue hair in a ponytail. He started the class with grammar and how to properly construct a good french phrase.

"Vous devriez noter ça, il sera dans l'examen du mois prochain."
[Translation : You guys should note this down, it will be in the exam next month.]

'Damn, already talking about exams on the first day of school?' you say to yourself annoyed. You didn't really care to listen to the professor since you already knew you wouldn't do well in his class.

Everything was so confusing to you and you didn't understand what he was saying much.

You looked around the classroom and see the same girl with the pink hair and blue ends next to you. You haven't realized how much you were staring at her till she looked back at you with a puzzled face. She then flashed a gentle smile your way. You thought to yourself how lovely that smile was. You were quite flustered at the sight of an angelic smile and it also seems like the girl thought it was funny. You wanted to ask her for her name but you were too shy. Maybe you'll be able to muster enough courage to speak to her later on.

The bell rings so you leave and walk to your next class which was Literature and Poetry.

You actually liked Literature a lot, it was one of your favourite subject since you loved writing a lot. You had a very creative mind and could come up with any story in just minutes!

The professor comes into the classroom as soon as you sit down by the window.

The teacher has a platinum blonde hair colour and single red streak on his right tied in a ponytail.

He introduces himself as your new Literature/Poetry teacher and his name is "Kazuha".

He was a very eccentric person, however he was quite a fun teacher for you. Doesn't look like the other students of the class thought the same though...

Time passes by and you see the girl next to you seeming like she was trying to talk to you. She had long brown hair tied in 2 ponytails.

"You're new here aren't you? I haven't seen you before! My name is Hu Tao by the way ehe"

"Oh yeah I am new here, was it that obvious haha?", you said nervously, yet flustered.

"Yeah I saw you in the hallways just a little bit ago and you looked quite lost! I wanted to help you but I was trying to help Xiangling get cooking ingredients for her cooking class.. Sorry!", she said with an apologetic voice.

"Haha don't worry, there's nothing to be sorry for. I was just trying to find the principals office to get my classes schedule. It would've probably not taken a lot of time." You really didn't mind it since she was infact occupied with other things.

"Awww thank you... Could you tell me your name though? I'd like to get to know you better and be friends with you! You seem really cool.", she said with an excited voice full of joy.

"My name is Y/N, hope i'll also be able to get to know you better!"

As you say those words, the bell rings so you pack up your things and start leaving the classroom.

It was a pretty interesting class since you got to meet a girl who looks like she might want to be friends with you. You are quite happy at the fact someone is interested in you!

Hopefully you will be able to find more new friends as the day goes on.

1223 words <3