- 4 -

‼️Genshin Spoilers!‼️

Is she a lost embrace?

Lumine as you can remember, was your very first friend. The friend that you confined in and cherished so much but due to an unfortunate incident, you guys were separated.

Her twin brother had gone missing and she was grieving over the lost. Because of that, she felt desperate and wanted to do everything to get her brother back.

Lumine and her twin brother Aether didn't have parents. They never did.

Therefore she left Liyue and went to Mondstadt to search for her brother. You never heard from her after that.

When you guys were young, you guys liked this one fictional story a lot. It was a story about a girl travelling a world in search of her brother. Lumine could relate a lot to the book since she said that would have she will do to find her brother again.

The fictional story goes the following:

First Volume:
The main character wakes up in a world that she doesn't recognize and fishes up a creature called Paimon. Together, they venture and explore the world. She remembers about her twin brother that she lost because of an unknown god, the Sustainer of Heavenly Principles. She first went to Mondstadt to look for him but to no evail. She saved the City of Freedom from the wrath of a dragon. Became an honorary Knight in the Knights of Favonius and met the Anemo Archon.

She also met an eccentric man, who was the former knight captain of the Royal Guard of the final dynasty of Khaenri'ah. During her time with him, she met up with her twin for a brief moment. He asked her why she was with his enemy.

She was baffled by this unexpected reunion but it did not end like how she wanted. He said that until the Abyss is engulfed the trones, his war with destiny will see no end.

He has already traveled this world and wants her to travel this world personally to see the true nature of this world.

He told her that he'll be waiting for her and that they will always have enough time until they met again. Her twin left with man chasing after him and they teleported somewhere. Somewhere she might never know.

Second Volume:
She continued on her journey and went to Liyue Harbor to continue her adventure.

She learned about the Geo Archon, Adeptus and Adeptis. She learns about the 5 Yakshas: Bosacius, Bonanus, Menogias, Indarias and Alatus. Alatus is only alive now because of a tone deaf bard, the Anemo archon saved him by playing the flute.

She also fights one of the Fatui Harbingers in her stay in Liyue who had many various names.

When shes there, she fights a sea creature who is threatening the lively hood of the people of Liyue. The main character helps Liyue Harbor and a woman, who is the Tianquan of Liyue Qixing and owns the floating Jade Chamber, defeats the creature by dropping the structure on the creature.

Third volume:
She then goes to Inazuma to continue her adventure. There she learns about the Vision hunt decree, where the Electro Archon establishes to strip away everyones Vision.

There she meets a noble lady who wishes to see Inazuma prosper again.

She learns about the Resistance, who was guided by the young divine priestess. Her army was guided by a doggy general who was voracious.

The main character fights the Electro Archon, or who she thought was. The Ruler of Inazuma actually had a flesh puppet who ruled over Inazuma while the Archon meditates in the plane of Euthymia for Eternity.