Chapter 2- Seriously guys?

Jonathan rode quietly in the back seat of the car, still mad at himself for laughing at their names. Everyone is different, He told himself.

"Want me to drop you off at your place?" Vanoss asked. Jonathan went silent all over again. He had nowhere to go: his dad didn't like him and his mom didn't either.

"Vanoss, just pull over on the side of the road and kick him out. He's probably goanna kill us or something." Wildcat whispered to Vanoss.

Vanoss growled at Wildcat, making him yelp. Jonathan heard them: he did have awesome hearing, but didn't care. He'd heard the same thing but worded differnetly. Everyone thought he was a killer and he had been dumped to the road before.

"Whatever. But we can't keep him here for long. We have to go meet the guys later." Wildcat told Vanoss.

"Shut up. Hey Jonathan?" Vanoss asked.

"Yeah?" He replied steadily.

"If you don't have anywhere to go you can stay at our place if you want. We have a couch and a extra room." Vanoss said. Wildcat growled. He didn't like people except his friends and Evan: they were brothers.

"No thanks. I don't want to invade your privacy." Jonathan replied. "Oh and by the way, you can call me Jon if you want. Most people do."

"Ok, Jon. And you won't be a bother. We just moved in and it would be cool for someone to show us where to go." Vanoss finished.

Jon thought for a minute. These guys seemed trustworthy and not a maniac phyco who could kill him. Plus, he didn't have anywhere to go and this was his chance. But he couldn't stay for long.

They pulled up to the driveway and each got out. Jon follow behind Wildcat who clung to Vanoss. Vanoss held the door open for the two of them and stumbled inside.

Wildcat POV

Ugh. God, I wish that Jon guy would leave. It was Vanoss and me! Not him, Vanoss, and me! I growled a little under my breath and ran upstairs, hiding behind the wall closest to the stairs. If he tried anything with my brother he would be dead.

Jon POV

"Woah." I breathed. They had a flat screen, huge, T.V! With an Xbox and everything! The house was huge: like a mansion. Wildcat ran up the stairs, to his room I think? Vanoss fell down on the couch, checking his phone, while I awkwardly stood in the center of the room looking around in awe.

"Can I see the Xbox controller?" I asked Vanoss. He turned around to face me and tilted it a little. It was cu- NO.

"What?" He asked. I breathed out and shook my head, walking over and grabbing the controller, turning on the Xbox, and sitting down on the couch, oppisite of him. He turned towards me again, still confused.

I laughed a little as he jumped back when the loading sign came on.

"What's this?" He asked.

"You seriously have an Xbox and don't know how to play?" I asked and he shook his head.

"X..box..?" He stuttered. "How do you play?"

Taking the Gta 5 disc out of my pocket, I put it in and started playing.

Vanoss laughed at all of the trick jumps I did and all the glitches I found out. After awhile, I asked him if he wanted to play and he said yeah, so I gave him an extra controller they had and started having fun!

His character looked just like him while mine looked just like me.

He and I kept yawning, obviously tired. I checked my phone and green, bright numbers popped up reading 3:15 AM.

"Shit, it's late." I told Vanoss, who was having too much fun blowing stuff up.

"What time?" He asked, yawning. Cut- NO.

  "Three AM, man. We have school tommorow and I don't know about you, but I want to sleep." I told him

"Here." He handed me something in a bottle. Pills..? I stared at him in disbelief. "No you think..? No dude! There just stay-awake pills. Give you enough energy for 24 hours."

"How did you..?" I asked, slightly confused.

"That's for me to know and for you to never figure out." He said.

I got up and went to the kitchen, searching for something to drink with the pills. They had nothing except..beer. Hehe. I grabbed 2 bottles and threw one to Vanoss, then threw the pills away in the trash.

"Drink up." I said to him, slurring my words. I had already drank half the bottle, while Vanoss drank the while thing.

He got up and walked closer to me, then dropped the bottle on the ground, smashing it to bits. He was drunk..I wasn't yet. Suddenly, he pulled my mask up above my lips and slammed his lips on mine.

I moaned, trying to get away.

Wildcat POV (well this is suprising.)

My brother...drunk..Jon. I grunted. That bitch, Jon! He made my brother drunk and kiss him! That horror!

"Get away from my brother!" I yelled, making Jon jump.

I jumped from the top of the stairs to the bottom. God, seeing Evan like this hurt me.

"I didn't mean to...I swear. We took a couple drinks and he must've not learned to hold his liquor down well. He's drunk." Jon said, backing away.

"I can't believe it." I spoke. "I thought he liked Lui but I guess not..he likes..you."

Evan slurred. "I'm t-tired.."

I helped him upstairs to his room and laid him down on his bed. As soon as he hit the pillow he was out.

Looking back downstairs, Jon sat awkwardly on the couch, twiddling his thumbs.

"Vanoss likes you, you know that?" I asked him, walking down the stairs.

"I'm so sorry, Wildcat. I can't believe what just happend-"

"Its fine. Extra bedroom is next to his, don't try anything." I said and walked back to my room.

No sleep tonight.

Jon POV

Wildcat pointed to a room beside Vanoss's, then walked back to his own, leaving me sitting on the couch. I can't believe this. The guy just met me and bam! He kissed me just like that...but it didn't mean anything. He was drunk, and when you're drunk nothing matters and you do some stupid stuff.

I walked up the hallway, towards my room but paused at Vanoss's door. Opening the door a little, I peeked my head in to see Vanoss snoring soundly. He was cute when he slept. Creeping closer to him, I stood over and leaned down closer to his ear.

"I'm sorry I got you drunk, Vanoss. I'm sorry you were drunk. I'm sorry for being here. I'm sorry for invading your privacy. I'm sorry that you kissed a freak." I whispered, then walked out, shutting the door behind me.

Vanoss POV

"I'm sorry I got you drunk, Vanoss. I'm sorry you were drunk. I'm sorry for being here. I'm sorry for invading your privacy. I'm sorry that you kissed a freak," Jon finished.

I wanted to scream "No! Its not your fault!" But I knew I couldn't.

I remembered being drunk and kissing him, suprisingly..