6

"Who's this?"

"Who's this?"

Still pointing rudely at (Y/n), Ayato cleared his throat to get Chiyo's attention this time as she ignored his first greeting, "Lady Chiyo, i hope you know it's improper to point at someone so rudely."

Realizing and flushing from embarrassment, Chiyo put her pointer finger down. moving her gaze away from (Y/n), Chiyo looked towards Ayato who was gazing at her seriously, "is there something you need? i have to get back to work soon."

That's right, Chiyo originally came to drop off some treats for Ayato as she knew he was working very hard, so she thought bringing some bakery goods will cheer him up.

"I came here to bring you these since you had work so hard. say it like it's a energy boost."

Quickly kneeling next to (Y/n) and now ignoring her presence, Chiyo opened the bag to reveal a nicely wrapped pudding.

"Would you like me to feed some to you, my lord? you can work while i feed you," Chiyo suggested sweetly.

"Uh-"

"What?" quickly interrupting (Y/n), Chiyo sharply turned to look at her. her gaze burned through (Y/n)'s soul until it closed with a smile, "oh my, i'm so sorry for my sudden rude action earlier! i was just so surprise that the lord had company."

Taking both of (Y/n)'s hands and tightening her grip which went unnoticed by Ayato, "i hope we can be good friends. so what's your name?"

"My name is (Y/n)," she quietly responded which made Chiyo tilt her head in confusion.

"From which clan?" Chiyo asked with a raised brow.

Too afraid to tell Chiyo that she was from the Kiruma clan. if she knew that (Y/n) was the (Y/n) Kiruma, she will immediately be disgusted since everyone knew she was the rumored 'curse' one.

Ayato noticed the tension and interrupted, knowing that (Y/n) doesn't feel comfortable telling what clan she is from.

"I would like to apologize lady Chiyo, but i can't eat these as i am already full, but you can offer them to my sister or Thoma," Ayato tried to kindly offer without hurting her feelings.

Forcing a smile, Chiyo laughed, "of course! how silly of me." standing up abruptly, Chiyo took the pudding back and walk towards the exit, "i'll see you later tonight, my lord."

Shutting the door, leaving only (Y/n) and Ayato left, the young lady could only question what Chiyo meant. are they meeting up again, but before her curiosity get the best of her, Ayato seems to read her mind.