29

2nd POV

2nd POV

"Grandfather."

The said man smiled as he gazed at you with such warm eyes, "my look how grown my granddaughter is, grown into a beautiful woman." your heart ache as you haven't heard his voice in so long. he and your grandmother were the only ones that had genuinely loved you. they didn't care about you being the 'black sheep' or that you're useless.

They already felt bless for you being born in their life.

Without thinking of anything, you ran up to your grandfather while crying your heart out. it has been so long have you felt his loving embrace. once you were in his arms, you felt like a child again, hugging him as he told you many stories about his past life.

"I-I miss you s-so much!"

Your grandfather closed his eyes as he let you cry on his shoulder, "let it out, i'm here."

And you did, you let out all the pain and loneliness you had felt throughout your life. the insults, the disgusted looks, you bottle it in, but now you could only let go of those feelings.

"I'm sorry i left so early," your grandfather said as he caress your hair. you could only shake your head, telling him it wasn't his fault.

Then you felt your grandfather cupping your cheeks and look deeply into your eyes, "my, don't you look like your grandmother." you tearfully giggled as your grandfather smiled down at you.

"Where am i?" finally calming down from the waterworks, you gazed around only to still see nothing, but a white space.

Not replying your question, "do you want to go back?" looking back at him, you let out a confuse, "what?"

Then your eyes look down and you see yourself laying in bed. Ayato was sitting near you with his hand clasping around yours. widening your eyes, "am i dying?"

Your grandfather nodded, "but you have a choice. either come with me or stay in Inazuma, continuing on living your life with him."

Putting yourself in deep thought, you could only say, "i don't want to leave him."

You don't care about the harsh treatment you grew up
in, you still want to stay with Ayato until the end of time. feeling your own heart beating for him is the only thing that matters.

"Are you sure?"

Nodding confidently, your grandfather lightly chuckled, "alright then, we will meet each other again once it's the right time."

"W-Wait you're leaving a-already!?" your eyes widened as you gazed at your grandfather who slowly faded away. smiling with his eyes closed, "it's okay, i'll be with your grandmother, but you need to go back to him. he needs you."

"B-But i didn't get to-"

"I love you."

Shaking your head in a 'no' manner, "you can't leave me yet! i don't want you to leave!"