23

The sky is starting to get dark due to the gray clouds forming into a bigger one, telling people to quickly take shelter before the rain hits

The sky is starting to get dark due to the gray clouds forming into a bigger one, telling people to quickly take shelter before the rain hits. the whole region is now going to have a thunder storm, which is normal as Inazuma is the region where the electro archon resides in.

Inside the Kimura estate, (F/n) Kimura gather important people which included counselors and a few other clan leaders.

"I have found the answer," he said as he pointed down at the map which was the whole Inazuma region. "tomorrow night, we will start the ceremony to summon the beast. then the world will be healed, all thanks to me."

One of the counselors asked, "how do we summon the beast?"

(F/n) chuckled darkly, "easy, we must use our blood to draw this shape." he showed a picture of a symbol that had multiple shapes. "we meet at this location here, got it?"

Everyone nodded in agreement to which the Kimura lord chuckled in satisfaction, everything is going his way. soon the world will become more better and then they will praise him for doing this.

But then a knock interrupted the meeting and the door slid opened to reveal one of the Kimura's guards.

"M-My lord, lady Chiyo is here."

"Hm? alright, everyone you are dismissed and bring lady Chiyo in."

Once everyone left, Chiyo walked in with a blank expression. her whole figure was slightly wet from the rain that was going on right now.

"What brings you here, lady Chiyo?" (F/n) sighed as he rolled up the map from the table while gazing at the lady that was standing only at the doorway.

Her blank expression turned into pure sinister, "what if i told you, your daughter is back?"

2nd POV

The only thing clouding your mind was nothing, the only thing your mind could tell you was keep on running. run like it was your last day on this region, keep running until you can escape reality.

But your heart was fighting with your head right now. telling you to stop and wait for him. he's here right now, right? so why are you running away? you wanted this, you wanted to see his perfect features again.