Chapter 16

"Naruto" normal Speech.

'Naruto' normal Thought.

"Rasengan" magic/jutsu.

"Kurama" Demon/monster/Bijuu normal Speech.

'Kurama' Demon/moster/Bijuu Thought.

Naruto DxD- Purpose of living

Volume 1: The high school life begin

Chapter 16

Naruto sat in his seat sighing absent-minded. His mind completely oblivious to the teachings or ramblings of the teacher. His two friends, who were in the same class, stared at him perplexed and wondered what happened. Since their return to the mansion from their late night excursion at Two A.M. Naruto had been in an unexplainable, jovial mood.

Closing his eyes, Naruto reminisced his mind blowing, in every way, mind blowing sex with Grayfia. Even though his hormones had not been fully expended, sex was truly something he never experienced before. Grayfia had given up the position as a maid to become his lover to satisfy his desire. Grayfia had admitted that above all else, Naruto needed to have a harem. The next morning, the silver haired maid acted as she did normally, but Naruto noticed the slight limp in her gait meaning that she was sore from their rough session the previous night.

Without a single question, Ikaros had helped room clean the room. Naruto was really glad that the pink haired Angeloid wasn't a talkative kind of girl.

Nonetheless nearly all the sexual frustration had been accumulated and held in since living with such beautiful young ladies and a sexy woman, suffering under their teases, had been released in the form of a cum covered Grayfia. The woman was eager to offer her large tits and mouth, with her tongue stuck out, awaiting for his sperm.

"Uzumaki, Uzumaki!" the teacher briskly threw the piece of chalk he was holding at the blond only for said to blond to easily catch it without looking.

"The answer is three sensei," he said throwing the chalk back to his teacher, but his absent-mindedness still prevailing.

"Oh, sorry then," the teacher chuckled, catching the chalk thrown his way, "I thought you weren't paying attention to my lesson."

Naruto just shook his head saying 'no' before jotting down a few notes he had missed on the board. He wouldn't or rather couldn't fall short of his studies. If he got outscored by a crimson haired childhood friend Grayfia would have his ass. The first test neared and Naruto was determined to show everyone how good he was. He wanted to prove that this guy, himself, wasn't just good looking and good at fighting.

Well, compared to normal humans in the school, Naruto easily bested them, but his goal was to surpass Sona and Rias, the true threats, which was pretty hard because both girls were geniuses on their own level.

Unfortunately, his strange aloof behavior hadn't gone unnoticed by the girl, who had known him the longest.

"Okay Naruto-kun, spill it," Rias glared at the boy with her hands on her hips. They were the only ones at the clubroom as they were the first to arrive, "what happened when I wasn't at home?"

"Nothing Rias-chan, nothing at all" he brought his hands up in defense. He knew if he told her the truth Rias will become really mad. It wasn't everyday that your childhood friend fucked his maid silly and still wanted more.

"I don't believe you," she said in a monotone and pinched his cheek.

"Ara, what did you do this time Naruto-sama?" Akeno entered the clubroom with her kouhai, Ravel and Koneko, following close behind. She giggled, with her hand covering her mouth, when she saw Rias pinching Naruto's cheek.