chapter 19

"Naruto" normal Speech.

'Naruto' normal Thought.

"Rasengan" magic/jutsu.

"Kurama" Demon/monster/Bijuu normal Speech.

'Kurama' Demon/moster/Bijuu Thought.

Naruto DxD - Purpose of living

Volume 1: The high school life begin

Chapter 19

"I see, so it will be a showdown with the Sitri group."

After the meeting, everyone had returned to the Gremory family's main residence. The one who had welcomed them there was Azazel.

Everyone had gathered in the wide living room and given their teacher an account of the meeting from a short while ago. Naruto's peerage had decided to part away on way to Gremory Castle to do their mission. Unlike Rias' servants, the girls decided to finish all their missions before they could have more times to training with Naruto. Yubelluna and Ravel were the only ones who stayed with Naruto, and currently the bomb queen was scolding.

Why? It pretty clear that the Higher-ups wanted to limit the Rating Game's match Naruto and his peerage could join. Giving an excuse that Naruto was too strong for any current peerage aside for Sairaorg's peerage, and that he still didn't have any Rating Game's knowledge experience at all when he was young.

After the discussion end, they had decided that six other devils would fight each other to decide who would be the strongest young devil and then meet Naruto in the match, giving him enough time to prepare and received all the information he needed to know about Rating Game before he could join one.

'Like hell I'll needed that', Naruto thought inside of his head. Having a childhood friend now turned girlfriend who absolutely love Rating Game just like Japan wasn't just for show either.

"Today is July 28th, in human world time. So we have about 20 days until the showdown day." Azazel muttered. Rias and peerage would have 20 days for training, plenty of times to improve themselves. Rias had been really determine to win all the match and face against Naruto at the end of summer, to do that everyone including herself needed to grow stronger than ever. They still didn't know how far Naruto's peerage had improved their strength, but Naruto himself wasn't only stronger than any of them, but he also really good strategic. Someone like him would be the most dangerous enemy to face on the battlefield.

However, this was the perfect opportunity to prove themselves to Naruto.

"I-Is it for the training?" Issei asked and Azazel nodded his head.

"Naturally. I plan for you to start from tomorrow onwards. I've already considered each of your training menus."

"But, is it okay for only us to receive advice from the Fallen Angel Governor? Isn't that foul play?"

"Not really. I intend to give data to the various members of the devil side, you know? Also, the angel side is said to also be doing a backing-up system. The rest depends on the pride of the young devils themselves. If they think from the bottom of their hearts that they want to get stronger and raise their original duration, they'll take the help wholeheartedly."

"Plus, I will be helping all of you training anyway" Naruto looked at them "Azazel-sensei could give the training's method to the one that have Sacred Gear while I will help Rias-chan and Akeno-chan training with their power."

"Thank you Naruto-sama" Akeno smiled to him, Rias nodded her head in understanding. Naruto knew that the black hair queen wouldn't feel comfortable with Azazel train her so he decide to step in, he had knew about all Rias' strength and weakness and was helping her improve all of them.