CHAPTER FOURTEEN

GENERAL PARK'S POV

"That guy is really getting into my nerves." General Jeon said after the meeting we had.

That's one of my biggest problem. In the very beginning I know he's going to be thorn in our beautiful and peaceful garden.

And they need to be removed as soon as possible. They're slowly taking over our place.

He's a big threat.

"Next time General Jeon, come visit us at Palace so the King Vann Kim could personally meet you. It's been a while."

"Haha, I've been so busy here outside the IV yet that one girl completely ruined the perfection of the security." He stood up so I did the same. We walk outside the room and slowly walk at corridor.

The weather is amazing right now and last night. No wonder why that girl easily escaped us. A piece of cake.

The sea is calm but the breeze from the sea unfortunately ruined the magnificent view. It irritates my nose, so salty.

That is why I chose on the land.

"She stepped on my dignity."

"She did that to all of us." Seryoso kong wika habang nasa likuran ang kamay.

Lalo na kapag nakarating ito sa mahal na Prinsepe. Tiyak na mag-iinit ang dugo nito.

He don't know how to accept failure. We're the same.

Pinahiya kami ng babae at ni Joselito. Their Pinuno is enjoying the tea that his son made for him personally.

"As you can see, I tripled the security to each of the four high bridge from THI upto here outside the island."

Nang makalabas kami sa headquarter nila ay isa-isa na pinakita sa akin ni General Jeon ang nakabantay sa bawat high bridge exit.

We used 4 wheels dahil may distansiya ang bawat high bridge. Like it's located on the North, East, West, and South of the Island.

Malaki ang Isla kaya it takes 30 minutes para lumipat sa ibang high bridge.

"There's security at the bridge itself, another downstairs, and a patrol near the area. We put cameras near the exit. Different angles. We have one the trees too." Tinuro niya ang mga puno malapit sa hagdanan.

Tumaas naman ang tingin ko doon. I see right there sa gilid ng branches.

I satisfyingly nod my head and he drove around the Island.

Kung titingnan ang Isla mula sa baybayin ay makikita ang mataas na puno at walang bakas ng tao.

But when you go there deeper on the trees you'll see the high wall of Isla Verde. This is done to prevent them going outside the Island. It's forbidden outside for the insiders like IV and THI. Only high ranks can went here.

"And we're here at fishermen's pier." Huminto ang sasakyan ni General Jeon. May mga nakasunod pang naka motor sa likuran namin.

Of course, wheels can't move on the sand so may malaking pathway sa palibot ng high wall of Isla Verde para sa ganitong purpose.

Bumaba kami sa sasakyan at umakyat sa wooden bridge papunta sa tubig. Maraming tao at puro mangingisda.

May kaniya-kaniyang ginagawa. May papaalis palang at may kakadating lang. May humahakot ng Isda paakyat sa last high bridge from the south. 

Ibabagsak ito sa THI and so Isla Verde can buy it expensive with high demand of their people. Ganun rin ang nangyayare sa Isla Verde, their agricultural products from their crops are treated as gold in THI.