Chapter 12

"Be happy, that's all that matters."

"What are you doing here?" I ask trying to conceal my annoyance. He looks amused with that gorgeous smile of his, he bends down and picks up my copy of 'Love Hypothesis'. Well, if he's not a romantic then I don't want it.

"Adam, huh?" He enquires still wearing that classy smile.

He steps closer to me and suddenly the self-diagnosed concussion seems to have healed itself when I smelled his cologne. Bathe me in it, I thought. No! bad Sunaina. 

Well, fuck me! No!

"What a-are you d-doing? I stutter due to his proximity. His huge hands seem to engulf my surroundings when he placed them on either side of the wall. His face, not shy at all seems to invade my space with enthusiastic spirits. This guy is dead beautiful but up close he is heavenly. Imagining his taste makes me blush.

He whispers softly, "I told you we would talk"

My hands place themselves on his hard chest and they feel as though they belong there. I can feel his heart beating but make no mention of it.

"Tell me then," I say pooling my confidence from every part of my body. I stare into his hazel eyes. I may be quiet but I am not shy when it comes to boys.

I inch closer while gripping his shirt in an attempt to get even closer. We could kiss right now and I would let him.

"What books does Sunaina like?" He asks not breaking eye contact.

"Romance with fireworks" I reply without any hesitation. I wanna kiss him. I look at his lips but before I make a move, he pushes me back onto the shelf losing our moment.

========
Don't forget to
Comment
Like
Share
I hope you enjoy

What do you make of this chapter?