4

"I said, 'Jake, I'm sorry. I don't know what happened. I just felt the need to pee and when I started walking to the bathroom, I lost control.'

Jake said, 'It's alright, Matthew. Just go play video games with Adam.'

I said okay and went to Michael's room and sat down on the bed next to Adam. We played video games and Michael left.

When Michael was out of the room, I said, 'Adam, it looks like you and Jake are very close to each other.'

Adam said, 'Yeah, we are.'

I said, 'I want to tell you something, but I want you to promise you won't make fun of me.'

Adam said, 'Matthew, I would never make fun of you.'

I said, 'Okay, Adam. I had a bit of an accident at the front door. Do you think Jake will be mad at me?'

Adam said, 'No, Matthew. Jake won't be mad at you. Did he put you in a pull-up?'

I said, 'Yes.'

We played video games for 2 hours when I felt myself peeing.

Adam said, 'Matthew, what's wrong?'

I said, 'Um, nothing.'

Adam said, 'Matthew, I know you are peeing yourself.'

I said, 'Okay, I'm peeing myself and I didn't even feel the need to go.'

Adam yelled, 'Jake!'

Jake came in and said, 'What, Adam?'

I said, 'Jake, I peed myself again.'

Jake said, 'Do you want me to change you?'

I said, 'No, I can change myself. The reason Adam called you in here is because I didn't even feel the need to go.'

Jake said, 'Oh, okay.' and left the room. Five minutes later, Jake came back with a device and pointed it at me. I saw a green light.

I said, 'Jake, what does that do?'

Jake said, 'Don't worry, this just scans your body and it will tell me why you have been wetting yourself.'

I said, 'Okay.'

A few seconds later, Jake said, 'So, Matthew, unfortunately, you've lost all control of your bladder.'

I said, 'Will it ever get better?'

Jake said, 'No, Matthew, it won't get better, so you're going to have to wear pull-ups 24/7.'

I said, 'I guess it's not that bad. The benefit is I won't have to stop playing video games to pee. I guess I'll have to stop playing when I need to poo.'

Jake said, 'Matthew, you don't need to stop playing video games when you need to poo. You can just use your pull-up and I'll change you.'

I said, 'Really? I won't get in trouble?'

Jake said, 'No, you won't get in trouble.'

Adam said, 'Matthew, Jake really means you can use your pull-up on purpose. I know this because I do it all the time.' He then pulled the side of his pants down and I saw he was wearing a pull-up.

I said, 'So, you must buy a lot of pull-ups from the store.'"

Jake said, "I don't get  the pull-ups in the store as you can't get these pull-ups in the store."

I replied, "Yes, they're Goodnites. You can buy them at Walmart, drug stores, and grocery stores."

Jake said, "Matthew, these are special Goodnites. They're made with a special material that can hold 5 liters of pee and 4 pounds of poo and won't leak no matter what position you are in."

I said , "Ok, but do you think Michael will be ok with me pooping myself on purpose after you leave?"

Adam said , "Jake should tell him."

Jake said , "Yes, I will just go get Michael and give him the news at the same time."

Jake left the room and came back a few minutes later with Michael right behind him.

Jake said , "Michael, go sit on the bed."

Michael said , "Ok," and came and sat on the bed next to me.

Jake said , "Michael and Matthew, you are both coming home with Adam and me. We're leaving tomorrow morning."

Michael and I both said, "Ok," at the same time.

Jake then said, "Michael, I have a question for you about Emma and Lucas. They can keep their memory of being adults and your parents and come with us, or they can lose their memory and stay here. There's already a couple ready to raise them as their own kids. You have until tomorrow morning to decide. Oh, and Michael, if you choose to have them stay here, they won't remember being your parents. They will have the brain and, of course, the body of a baby and will age year by year."

Michael said , "I choose to have them stay here."

Jake said , "Are you sure, Michael? Once their memories of being adults and your parents are gone, we can't put the memories back."

Michael said , "Yes, I'm sure. They need to be totally re-raised. Hopefully, they turn out to be good people."

Jake said , "Ok," and left the room, returning with Lucas and Emma.

Jake said , "Michael, I'm going to ask you one more time. Are you 100% sure?"

Michael said , "Yes, Jake."

Jake said, "Ok," and took a device out of his pocket, pointed it at them, and pressed a button.

Jake then picked up Emma and Michael picked up Lucas. They carried them out of the room. Adam and I played video games until 5pm. I felt myself peeing again, and after I finished, Jake came in and said, "Supper time," and Adam and I followed him to the kitchen. We ate and then went to the living room to watch a movie. After the movie was over,

Jake said, "Matthew, I put a TV and PlayStation in your room so you and Adam can go play a video game or stay here and watch another movie."

Adam and I decided to go to my room and play video games. We played for an hour when I needed to poo. I tried to let it out but it didn't come out. I tried to push, but it still didn't come out. I stood up and pushed as hard as I could, and it started coming out slowly. As soon as the first piece went into my pull-up, my bowel relaxed and the poop shot out. I lay back down and continued to play video games. Half an hour passed and Jake came into the room.

Jake asked, "Who needs a change?"

Adam said, "I do."

I said, "Me too."

Jake said, "Ok, I can take you to the bathroom or I can just change you here, and then you don't have to stop playing video games."

I said, "I guess just change me here."

Adam said, "Me too."

Jake said, "Ok," and told me to get on the mat he had placed on the bed. He took my pants off and pull-up, wiped me clean, and put a clean pull-up on me. I thought this was great. I didn't have to stop what I was doing to go to the bathroom. I could just use my pull-up and Jake would change me.