8

Michael's POV

Jake then picked up Andrew, and he carried him out of the room.

Jake's POV

I carried Andrew to his room and took his pants off, then cleaned him up.

I said, "Andrew because you are 6 now im going to give you a fresh start so you can choose between wearing a pull-up or a tape-on diaper."

Andrew said, "Pull-up."

I said, "Okay, if you if misbehave I may decide to treat you like a baby and that will mean you have to wear tape on diaper around the house out and out in public do you understand"

Andrew said " yes Jake"

I put the pull-up on him and said, "Andrew, just so you know, you won't have any bladder or bowel control. But don't worry, these pull-ups are special. They can hold 5 litres of pee and 4 pounds of poop and won't leak no matter what position you're in."

Andrew asked, "Where did you get them? I've never heard of these before."

I said, "Well, when Adam decided he wanted to wear pull-ups and use them 24/7, I knew I had to make a pull-up that would be up to the task."

Andrew said, "You made these?"

I said, "Yes, because Adam didn't want to wear tape-on diapers and the regular pull-ups could leak and don't hold a lot of poo. I couldn't let Adam have an embarrassing experience."

Andrew said, "So, you made these to make Adam's life easier?"

I said, "Yes, but then I realized there was another problem. When Adam is at school, someone could pull his pants down and see he's wearing a pull-up. So, I made him these pull-ups." I then pulled a pull-up out of the bag.

Andrew's POV

I said, "Those look like the pull-ups I'm wearing."

Jake said, "Yes, that's because you're one of the people I put on the trusted list. But look at this." He then pulled out his phone and the pull-up changed to look like underwear.

Jake's POV

I said, "Andrew, I made this with a special camouflaging material that makes it so the pull-up looks and feels like underwear to everyone besides people I put on a list. To them, it will still look like a pull-up."

Andrew asked, "So, are Michael, Matthew, and Adam wearing these pull-ups?"

I said, "No, Adam is only allowed to wear them at school. That's because they cost $10,000 per pull-up to make. So, Adam, Michael, Matthew, and you are only allowed to wear them while at school."

Andrew said, "So, you made both of these special pull-ups just so Adam wouldn't be embarrassed at school?"

I said, "Yes, Andrew. The second one I made holds just as much as the first one. But because the first one doesn't have the camouflaging material, it only costs $5 to make. So, it's the main pull-up you, Michael, Matthew, and Adam will wear. Anyway, Andrew, we have to go to the store to get you some clothes."

Andrew said, "My clothes shrunk with my body and the design changed to what a 6-year-old would wear."

I said, "Yes, with the needle, the clothes you're wearing will change with your body, but not the rest of your clothes. So, we have to get you some clothes."

Andrew and I walked downstairs. I said, "Andrew, go sit on the couch. I'm just going to check on Adam." I went to my room and said, "Adam, I'm going to the store to get Andrew some new clothes."