Cuddles (Little Beomgyu)

Little: Beomgyu (Age: Baby)

Caregivers: TXT (mostly Kai)

Hueningkai POV

I was in the middle of an intense piano practice when I heard a cry.

I was at home alone today, except for Beomgyu.

Yeonjun was at the new Hybe building, checking out our new recording studio. Taehyun was at the practice hall with Soobin.

Why they left me alone with Beomgyu you ask? No idea. You see, Beomgyu is a little. We found out less than a week before today and I was apparently the only one with any knowledge of what a little is.

As I got up from my piano, the cries got louder. I rushed over to Beomgyu's room and opened the door.

The sight I was greeted with broke my heart.

"Oh angel don't cry! I'm sorry I took so long."

He was crying his eyes out, laying back in his bed.

I softly patted his stomach, which always helped him calm down. It took a few minutes, but eventually his cries slowed down.

He looked at ne with puffy eyes and made grabby hands towards me.

"Let's get you cleaned up and I'll make some food!"

I picked him up and brought him to the bathroom for a really quick wash up. He rubbed at his eyes and made adorable baby noises as I changed his tear-soaked shirt.

I brought him downstairs, and put him on the couch as I went to fix food in the kitchen. I looked back every few seconds to make sure he was okay.

Every time I was greeted with wide eyes and a beautiful smile.

After the food was made I sat him up on the couch and watched as he smiled at me cutesy.

"Kiki..."

"What was that baby?"

"Ki...Ki!"

He pouted at me as he reached for the food in my hand. I gave him pieces of the sandwich and he mumbled in satisfaction.

After we were done eating, I laid down on the couch and Beomgyu was laying over me using his hand as a pacifier. I took pictured to make my hyungs jealous and sent then to the Hybe group chat we had with our Bangtan sunbaenims.

I wrapped my arms around him and he snuggled into me, making happy noises.

"Ka...ki..."

"Are you trying to talk baby?"

He smiled at me before opening his mouth.

"Kai!"

"Oh my gosh baby you said my name!"

I gave him a forehead kiss before letting the groupchat know they were all officially no longer my superiors because baby Beomgyu said my name first.