Cutest Baby (Little Yeonjun)

(Stream Good Boy Gone Bad for a happy 2022. This comeback is amazing.)

Little: Yeonjun (Age: Baby)

Caregivers: Soobin and Kai

Soobin POV

We were all exhausted.

The day had been full of promotions and photoshoots for our new album.

We were currently making our way back home, all sitting together in the van.

Taehyun and Beomgyu were asleep, sharing airpods.

Kai and I sat next to each other, with Yeonjun on the end next to the window.

I kept glancing over at Yeonjun. The reason? I knew he was a little and would often regress after a long day like this. Kai and I were his Caregivers and always on guard at times like this.

After riding for about ten minutes, I saw Yeonjun lean over onto Kai's shoulder.

"Soobin I think he fell asleep.", Kai whispered.

"That's fine. I know he's tired."

We stayed silent the rest of the way, as to avoid waking him up.

When we got home however, it was a different story.

-----------------------------

Hueningkai POV

When Yeonjun woke up, he was really grumpy.

I knew right away he had slipped.

He was clinging on to me like everything depended on it. By the time the Taehyun and Beomgyu had left the van, Soobin had made his way around to open the door on the other side.

"Junie baby, want to come with me?", Soobin asked.

Yeonjun turned to him with a pout on his face.

"Aww, you're cute even when you're being grumpy."

Yeonjun reached out and made grabby hands for Soobin. He picked him up and carried him into our dorms.

I walked in behind them, making sure to grab our stuff from the van.

As we made our way inside, we saw Beomgyu coming from the kitchen with a bottle.

"I made the cute baby a bottle! It's warm too, so maybe he can go back to sleep.", Beomgyu said with a smile.

Soobin put Yeonjun on the couch.

I thanked Beomgyu and got the bottle from him.

Taehyun came halfway down the steps.

"Are we feeling like matching pajamas tonight? I'm about to take a shower and I need to know the dress code for nap time.", he yelled.

I walked up the stairs to meet him.

"Matching sounds good. Let me get mine too."

Omniscient POV

Back downstairs, Soobin was holding the bottle for Yeonjun and telling him how cute he was.

"You are the cutest baby ever! I could just eat you up!"

After finishing the bottle, Yeonjun was watching as Soobin played peekaboo with him. He would laugh everytime Soobin reappeared from behind his hands.

Beomgyu turned on the TV, which distracted Yeonjun from peekaboo. He was making his signature baby noises, which led Soobin to believe he was telling them what show he wanted.

Pretty soon, Kai and Taehyun came back downstairs wearing their pajamas.

"Did you guys take a shower?", Beomgyu asked.

"Yeah, we took one together to save water.", Kai said.

"It took a little but longer than expected because Kai is taller than me and we had to spin around like a microwave plate.", Taehyun added.

They both sat down in the living room and watched TV while Beomgyu went upstairs to get his pajamas as well.

Kai sat with Yeonjun while Soobin followed Beomgyu.

"Hi baby! Aren't you looking very cute today?", Kai said.

Yeonjun smiled at him, making Kai pinch his cheeks.

Taehyun got some snacks from the kitchen and came back to sit on the floor in front of the couch.

After about 45 minutes of baby laughs and Taehyun dropping mini donuts, Soobin and Beomgyu came downstairs.

Then they changed Yeonjun into his pajamas. Of course he protested, wanting to get back to his favorite spot on the couch.

When they finally did get back downstairs, everyone sat around the couch and Yeonjun laid with his head on Soobin and legs on Kai.

"Everyone ready for a movie?"

They all clapped and Soobin pressed play.

Not even twenty minutes went by before Kai looked over and noticed the sleeping baby.

Not only that, but the sleeping Soobin right above him.

Taehyun looked up from his place on the floor and noticed the two as well.

"Aww! Normally those two being this close would shock me, but this is too cute."