Future and Past (1)

(POV: Future SL and past SL)

(PS. Old design choice of CB, she no longer has a tail in present time. Btw the tail is literally her charging cord or whatever, it's a cord coming out of her lower back with the parts that plug into the wall)

(Circus: future Circus Baby)
(Baby: past Circus Baby)
(Bal: past Ballora)
(Lora: future Ballora)

The woman looked startled at her doppelganger. Same red hair, but in a single pigtail at the back of her head and her side hair appeared to be resembling being shaved off, more formal wear; a white button up shirt and a red suit without any sleeves along with a black tie. She was more experienced. More developed. More of a purpose. "You say, your me?" The other woman asked. The doppelganger nodded. "Call me Circus, avoid confusion, shall we?" Circus said, before laughing, and smiling. Showing her sharp fangs. The other Ballora placed one of the Minireenas on the taller woman's shoulder. Circus turned her head to the kid, who was now hugging her neck. "Oh, hello there Reena."

Baby looked away from the two, and turned her attention elsewhere. The two Electrobabs were playing some sort of game that included shocking objects, and the Bidybabs were chasing eachother around in a circle. Baby watched as one of the Minireenas dropped from the ceiling, and into Circus's open hand. "Careful." Circus responded, as the Minireena climbed up her arm and onto the top of her head.

"So what's it like?" Baby asked. "Fun. Though, they all know about Elizabeth." Circus replied, whispering the last part. "H- how-?" Baby asked, alarmed. "Well, the footage isn't completely erased. It always has a place on that hard-drive." Circus replied. "It took a long time for the others to process what they saw. They ignored or was afraid of us-you-me? For a while. Ballora... already knows. She doesn't mind. She overheard the systems log. She knows we didn't mean it." Circus whispered, looking over to her own Ballora fondly.

"OI HAPPY FUCKS-! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?" A voice boomed. Both of the future robots turned to where it originated from. "Wish he'd not call us 'Happy Fucks.' " Circus replied, and walked with the two Minireenas on her. Baby turned to the Ballora's, and realized one of them was trying not to laugh. The future one. "Watch out there-" She said, and started laughing as Baby jumped as one of the past Minireenas climbed onto her head.

"She was chilling on your shoulder this whole time." The future Ballora said. "She was-?" Baby asked. The other Ballora nodded. "Also, we've decided I'll be called Lora and she'll be called Bal to stop any confusion." The future Ballora said. Baby nodded slightly.

The past Lolbit appeared beside Baby laughing their head off. Baby looked at them confused. "The Minireenas call you 'Mama' in the future, you know what that means~!" They said, and teleported away. Baby looked where the fox once was for a moment, baffled. "W- what-?" She said, and turned to Lora. "W- what-?" She repeated. Baby's face and ears were slightly red, and Bal's face was going scarlet.

"Your ears always go red when you blush." Lora said, before giggling. "And your neck goes beet red." Circus joked, walking into the room. "Why did everyone freak out when I called you Mama?" One of the Minireenas asked Circus, more specifically the one on her head. "They aren't used to you calling me Mama yet." Circus replied.

[Circus's POV]

I walked over to Lora, and stood beside her. "So what did Freddy want?" She asked me. "Where the fuck we were." I answered, and kissed her on the forehead. She laughed a little. "What?" I asked. She gestured to past me, who's face and ears were incredibly red. I laughed, and looked to Bal, who was looking down and away acting as if she saw nothing. Oh, I'll give her 'Nothing' to see. I bent down, and kissed Lora on the mouth for a moment, and stood back up straight. Mini whispered 'Ew!" In my ear, and I looked at Baby's reaction. I could hear her tail going nuts and shocking the ground violently. I looked to the other Ballora, and she was completely beet red.

"You doing a science experiment up there Hun?" Lora muttered. This flustered Bal even more. "Maybe~" I whispered. I watched as Baby had experienced too much flustering from the two of us, and walked out of the room, the Minireena on her head was now on the ceiling. The past Foxy looked from his leader to me as they passed, and looked to Bal. "What happened there?" He asked, gesturing to the door Baby had exited. "Couldn't handle watching me kiss Lora." I laughed. "You two kissed-?" Past Foxy said. I gave a small nod, smiling. I saw a wave of alarm pass over his face for a second. I made a muffled noise as Lora pulled my face down to her height and kissed me on the mouth for a moment, before releasing me. I felt my face go warm. She started laughing. "Fuck you." I muttered. "Only by you~" she whispered. I felt my face go warmer. "W- what-?" I asked. "What?" She replied.

Foxy lost it and started laughing his head off. Bal's face managed to flush even more. "Fucker." I muttered. "That's correct, I usually am~" Lora loudly whispered. "Why the hell are you flirty?" I asked, as Past Funtime Chica walked in. I was guessing the past Rockstar Chica was following her. She paused. "What did I just walk into?" She asked, walking up beside me. "There's more than just you lovebirds in this room~" I said, turning to the two. Funtime Chica gave a caught look. "Yeahhh... you two forgot to keep the door locked~" I explained. I felt Lora elbow me. "Hmm?" I asked her. She gestured to where Baby was staring at Scrap Baby, who was on the floor, groaning as she raised herself off the floor.

"How's the weather down there?" I joked. "Oh, it's fine and peachy," the broken clown replied sarcastically, "how's the weather all the way up there, you giant clown?" She added. "Cold."

"Not a surprise." She said. Scrap turned to Baby, and waved at her. Baby looked a bit uncomfortable, but half-heartedly waved back. "So, where are we?" Scrap asked, turning her head to Lora. "The past, apparently. (Can I have the blindfold?)" I reached into the packet of my suit and took out a purplish-black blindfold, giving it to her. "Thank you." Lora put on the blindfold. "A note to you, Bal, your eyesight will deteriorate to nothing but the detection of light in a few spots." She added, turning her head to Bal.

(1098 words)