The Damage Has Been Done, There's No Going Back. (1)

(Blinded! Ballora)

I opened my eyes and hissed mechanically, a bright light filling the room. I shook my head, and squinted at the direction of the unwelcome light's origin. I held Ballora more firmly, as my eyes adjusted slowly. A white animatronic fox was standing in the doorway. I couldn't tell if it was Lolbit or Funtime Foxy, though. They stood there stunned.

"Wha- what ha- HA- HA- HA- happened to y- you t- two?" They said quietly in a glitchy voice. It was Lolbit. "HE happened." I said, voice full of venom, gesturing to a destroyed rotting rabbit man that was slouched in the corner. Ballora stirred, grumbled something illegible, and went still again. Lolbit approached the two of us. I saw three others enter the room. One I could see was Scrap Baby, and the other was some... how can I put this... lanky-? And tall woman, nearly as tall as Scrap, and the two were dwarfing the bear that was standing between them.

"Damn. That rotting, carrot eating alien did a number on the two of you." Scrap said, and the three in the doorway walked to beside Lolbit. "What's up with... your..." The humanoid figure gestured at her mouth and made a grunting noise. "Fangs? Fucker messed with my illusion disc so much by just screeching like a squirrel that got stepped on one too many times that I couldn't fix it." I responded. Scrap nodded.

"Who all is here...?" Ballora whispered to me. "Scrap, Lolbit, a humanoid figure, and a unfamiliar bear." I responded quietly. "Can you describe them please...?" Ballora whispered. "What's she saying?" The bear asked. Scrap Baby shrugged. A fifth person entered the room, closing the door behind them. A chicken; Funtime Chica. "Rockstar Freddy FINALLY left." She reported, approaching me. My eyes adjusted quicker than before to the dark, and my night-vision reactivated. I could now tell that the bear was brown, and was wearing a black suit-like vest. He the other figure I could hardly see, they were in all black and were wearing something that looked like one of those white masks you would see in a theater play. It had red blush on it, and was crying purple for some reason, but was smiling.

"The rabbit blinded her." I said after a moment, and quickly described the two strangers to Ballora, and told her who had entered the room. "Anyway, who are you two?" I asked the two unfamiliar people.

(414 words)