~3~

"Are you ready?" I asked Yelena as we stood on the edge of the ramp. I've noticed that she was trembling.

"Yes. Always." She said, trying to sound confident. With these words, i signed a thumbs up to the pilot.

"One..two..three." I said, counting down slowly. On the count of three, i jumped down and gripped the rope.

I landed on the building softly and quite majestic. I looked up and saw that Yelena hasn't jumped yet. What is she waiting for?

"Come on!" I yelled, looking up to her. She seemed to gather herself and moved her feet.

"Come on, mimimi" she said in a, to her, funny tone. Basically imitating me. I rolled my eyes and shrugged my shoulders.

She unexpectedly jumped and I instinctively walked to the spot, that she'd hit if she didn't manage to land softly.

Although she had some starting complications, she handled it really well and we both landed on the building with no issues.

The both of us unhinged the snap hooks from our uniform and the jet took off as soon as we were 'disconnected' from it.

"Get to your position. We have to catch the person." I demanded, taking the sniper, that's attached to a strap, off of my back and getting ready.

"How come I have to run to a different position, and you get to comfortably snipe here?" Yelena argued, visibly upset.

"I'm the one with the sniper. You need to look out for the subject too." I explained, but not enough, as it appeared.

"Fine. Where do I have to go?" She asked, probably rolling her eyes. I was fixated on spying into the building.

"Wait. I have her." I said, taken aback by how fast i found her. I held out my hand so i could signalise that Yelena shouldn't say anything right now.

I was about to pull the trigger, as her eyes flicked to me. She saw me. There was smoke and I lost her in it.

"Yelena, we're going to leave our high ground now." I said, leaving the sniper where it is and walking to the edge of the building.

Yelena followed, and just as she stepped up to me, I let a hook shoot out of my wrist, and i rappelled myself down along the building.

I heard Yelena follow, so I didn't look up to check on her, since I'm certain that she'll make it.

"I'll take the lead. Observe the scene and help if needed." I told her, using the earpiece. I whipped out my dagger and prepared to slice the person into ribbons.

"Okay." She answered, probably confirming that she heard me.

I approached the person and noticed that she held a case. The red dust.

I followed her around, but managed to overwhelm her by catching up to her way faster than she expected. I grabbed her by the head and kicked my knee into her stomach.

She dropped to the ground, but still gripped the case hard enough for me to not be able to take it.

"Yelena, stop." I heard her say. She was breathing heavily. I didn't let her jokes distract me. I twisted her arm, so she kicked me in the gut.

I stumbled backwards, but then grabbed my dagger and rammed it into her. The same moment, I saw Yelena stand next to me. She tried to grab the suitcase, but the girl was still gripping it.

I twisted my dagger and left the girl with a big, fatal wound. Yelena and I wanted to rest already, since we were sure that she'll be dead in a few seconds.