No Biggie

Seoul 8:41PM
Jungkook stared at himself in his mirror, fixing his dark brown curtain bangs with a bit of gel. He was conscious of the time, the gig was at 8:30pm, meaning he was already 10 minutes late.

'What do I wear', he muttered to himself.

He began routing through his wardrobe for something that would give off a scary intimidating vibe, that's how he liked it. He pulled out his tight black jeans, a leather belt and an tight white t-shirt, he thought it made him look buff.

*phone rings*

Jungkook picks up his phone from his bathroom sink.

'Jungkook man, it's 8:45pm where are you'

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he heard these words come blaring down the phone into his ear, with his other hand he continued to fix his eyebrows.

'Jimin chill out, I'll be 5 more minutes'

Jimin sighs, 'Right well you better be, we're stood at the bar waiting outside for you'

Jungkook throws his tweezers down in a huff

'Alright alright! I'm coming, see you in 5 stupid'

Jungkook heads downstairs, he quickly puts his dangly earrings in and flexes in the mirror, just to make sure the tight top is doing it's magic. It is.

A notification saying his Uber has arrived lights up his phone. He picks up his leather jacket and heads out the door. Jungkook opens the Uber door, 'For JK?' He says, the driver nods.

The drive is literally 5 minutes, but since he was already half an hour late, he couldn't afford to do the 15 minute walk to the bar.

Jungkook pulls out his phone and takes a selfie, sending it to Jimin

Jk -
'See you soon sluts'

Jimin-
Only half an hour late yeahhh
whatever no biggie 😠