The Orange One

Seoul 9:06PM

Jungkook arrived at the bar. He opened the door of his Uber and thanked the driver.

'Oh here is is, fashionably late'  Jimin sighed, tapping his foot on the floor

Jungkook turned around just to be greeted by 3 angry men. Jimin, Yoongi and RM, Jungkook's three closest friends.

They all had the same, little goth, intimidating aesthetic, people were probably scared of them. The 4 men basically wore the same outfits in different fonts, it was cute in a weird, matching kind of way.

Yoongi took his cigarette from his mouth, 'Yeah come on JK, you spent all that time getting ready and you still look awful'

The three men laughed, Jungkook rolled his eyes and took Yoongi in a head lock, rubbing his head with his knuckles as they walked in

The four of them entered the bar, it was already fairly filled up. A rock band had already been on and was just coming off the stage.

'We missed Metal Head Madness!!' RM exclaimed, looking like he was about to cry from disappointment

'Well done Jungkook' Jimin scowled, 'that was the band we came for !'

Jungkook pushed Jimin towards a seat, 'oh would you stop, tonight's all rock bands, they'll be another good one'

RM wiped his tear of sadness from his cheek, disappointment written all over his face

He shot Jungkook a dirty look, acting like a 5 year old you just stole some ice cream from.

The four now sat around a little circular table at the back of the crowd, everyone was sat down, it wasn't the moshpit kind of vibe.  The bar was kinda small, cool neon lights hung from most walls, the smell of cigarette smoke filled the hazy air. No one really paid 100% attention at these things, they weren't well known bands (unless it's Metal Head Madness, duh) so it was kind of more of a 'chill out while some people sing and play music' night.

Jungkook took his jacket off and placed it on the back of his chair. The tight white T-shirt out in full force.

'Jungkook woah, you been working out bro?' Yoongi teases, feeling Jungkooks muscles

'Enough to crush your head with them'  Jungkook scoffs

Yoongi sits back in his chair, defeated

'Hi Gentlemen, what can I get you guys to drink' the waitress asks

'Beer for me thanks'
'Same here'
'Yeah go on then me too'

'Can I have a J2O please ? The orange one'

JK, Yoongi and Jimin all turn to look at RM

'Did you just ask for a J2O...' Jimin asks

'Yeah. And what about it.'