bardles trap

Bardle's pov:

I panicked and went back to the humans to see if it's not too late.

They left and I needed some plans to stop them! Or they die and we die! Rezzouch wins.

I use teleportation and finds out they are at a gear shop to get prepared..

I haven't used this spell in a long time, which was invisibility.. I could see if any gear was helpful to help plan the plan if I tell june to not go she'll be more angry.

As I used my invisibility, I saw them getting gears that  could be useful for the trip. Jack was standing near the item I needed so I just regretted the plan and went by something else. I grabbed jack and teleported back to the treehouse, obviously jack was mad but knew it was me and more confused then mad.

I explained why I did that and what was over there at their location was a bad idea.

                            Jack pov:
I couldn't believe the words coming out of bardles mouth, I thought we were going for a place to have a good adventure, not to die buried alive or Crushed!

I yelled a "WHAT about my friends! They might be there!" I was so worried I begged him to take me back to warn them. He told me That if I go back, I need to warn them about not going there and a reason.

I gladly accept and got teleported to where they were which was at the gear shop looking for me

They was all surprised to see me and hugged me tight. I Blushed of embarrassed but quickly changed as I remembered the plan. As I tried to tell them what was happening and that bardle pulled me out, june wasn't budging. Quint and dirk agreed and played it safe, this is why I love our trio bond.

June kept ignoring me and telling me she have to do it but I had enough even though I asked like 300 times because ima die because of this event, I took the crystal, and my bat, and swung it far away.

June was very mad at me but quint and dirk gets it so they wasn't mad

June then tries to hit me with her spear, which she had very good aim-

I said "Woah, june you don't understand! This trip is very dangerous bardle told me!

June didn't budge and dirk gotton a hold of june.she was mad crying, swearing, hitting until bardle came in the way and bring us home.

He took the monster and went to the cave. Dirk let go and june Then said

I hate you guys! Yall always overprotective over me! Ugh!

Which had Me heart broken...