so u understand now...june?

Junes pov:

I can't believe them! They always mess things up especially Jack. He just don't get it. He never does.

I locked and closed my door so nobody bothers me. He don't understand what the chances of that crystal can do. Like what if it leads to the place of our parents or a signal to the other side?

Thanks to jack we would never know.

                      TIME: 8:12

I was finally coming out the door then I see jack on the couch watching stranger things.

I tried to run so he doesn't sees me but fails
In the process.

He called out to me to come to him but I just ran i didn't wanna talk to him. Not after what he did.

I was steps away from him behind me and I tripped and hurt my knee while running fast (they outside)

I crawled away from jack getting closer while he was just trying to help me heal.

He told me a cut like that could get infected and spread which wasn't wrong but I didn't know how to crawl without geting bite or wanna die so I agreed.

We go in the cage with jack holding me and place me on the couch in bardle lab.

While bardle was healing me I asked why did u not want me to go on that quest? Is it bad? I asked mad and confused.

He told me about this girl named evie and what she could do and her dangers. That crystal was just a tracking device to a deadly hell of a place.

I can't believe i almost sent my friends a death wish as I thought to myself.
.