The great ending to a worst theory

Guys I'm so sorry for the break I gave up wattpad because i had school and I needed to focus on life I started making videos and being myself more and met amazing people during my time absent. I hope I can make yall happy with one more chapter.
                            Enjoy lovelys 😍
                        Bardle pov:
Pov: Eh, it's not her fault she didn't know, she just wanted to save her friends and explore since we already beaten the force of evil...  /*sigh*

Don't beat yourself june, u didn't know I understand why u did what u did and im proud that u want to help but u can't we just have to stay curious sometimes. I said putting my hand on junes shoulder while she has a mental breakdown.

"Ay june you're ok u may be a dumb shit sometimes but u are our hero in knight in most!" Dirk said cheering june on.

"Yeah june, we can't all expect goodness. Pfft, this red crystal could lead us to a damn zoo full with zombies WHICH COULD OF HAPPENED but....atleast we made it out and was warned before anything major happened!" Jack comes behind dirk sitting next to june.

"Thanks guys,yall the best and I'm sorry i lead yall to a fucking death plot that I didn't go in detail of or ask what it could really be, it's my fault honestly and I'm sorry jack for dragging you into it the most u probably the most that done with bull shit honestly." June says wiping her tears with her jacket.

"You're not annoying friend!, your so amazing and I actually had fun on the trip it's atleast something to do instead being locked up in an treehouse for eternity." Quint states after her.
                                  Me
Ima just go...bye yall let me sleep I'm tired.
____________________________________________
                                  Jack

June I just love how u are so outgoing and never in the mood for boredness, your perfect honestly, i would never hate you for some dumbass adventure, I actually admire u alot and want to be part of your daily life as I should say again. Even tho things didn't turn out as planned- and u almost killed us alive😀, your still the fuckass that I love 😁👍.
____________________________________________
                            June
Awe jack, Thank u, Thank all of you yall are the best i can ask for honestly I'm not glad the apocalypse happened, but at the same time, I'm happy it did:)
____________________________________________
Jack: So that's out the way, WHOS READY TO FUCKING PARTYYYYYY!
Everybody: ME!

they all played Mario cart and got to eat all the snacks they wanted.

The red crystal still remains tho very...

TYSM FOR READING AFTER I BEEN GONE FOR LIKE 3 MONTHS AND A HALF ❤ I miss yall and im.happy people like you see.my books. Anyways byee have a good time 😁