12

She did my head in with her screams as Aleksei dragged her through the lobby

She did my head in with her screams as Aleksei dragged her through the lobby. Many, stopped and stared momentarily before going back to their business seconds later.

Their eyes gracing her, her body restrained and caged in by the many men watching her.

She was, in every sense, absolutely insane.

I shouldn't have based a decision on fucking curiosity when choosing someone to appear as my wife.

But to see that slim body chained and restrained on the auction floor peaked my interest. That small, feather weight woman, bound like a killer. Those eyes, like hellfire and ash. Her body, lean, curvy.

I knew she was going to be crazy. They told me she Stabbed a man, injured more. Had a loud mouth. Was a temptress like a siren. I'd expect her not to be easy. But the very want to take my pistol, aim it between those big round brown eyes—

the valet pushed the elevator button and we stood before it.

He looked around me, towards her, eyes glancing at her appearance. I wondered if he was taking in those sharp curves if hers, or if he wandered his imagination further.

She no longer wore that big wedding dress she was drowning in. You could see her shape, the rest, you could imagine it vividly.

I stared at him, and he noticed, his eyes lowering as he cleared his throat nervously and stepped away as the doors opened for us.

I stepped in first, Aleksei threw her in after just as the doors closed.

She stumbled, catching herself on the wall. The elevator made of mirrors, I saw her breath fog the glass as she stood wild against it.

"I swear to god." She said, as he ran a hand into her hair and flipped the hair out of her face as she breathed heavily, her voice almost scratchy from her yelling. "If you have your men manhandle me one more time, The next time we are together, I'll castrate you."

Such a vile woman. Absolutely horrible.

She made my blood boil. I saw red whenever I looked at her.

I strained, trying to tear my gaze off of her, but in this box full of mirrors, her image tattooed my head.

Before I knew it, her throat was in my hand, her body flush against mine and the wall. She yelped, but swiftly shut her mouth soon after.

I felt her breath in my skin, as I boar my eyes into hers. She was close, her body so close, I couldn't help but wonder how she'd look screaming as I fucked her.

She'd scream.

"You disrespect me for the last time." I said.