32 | An Upset

Tuesday

Osamu stared up to the bottom of Atsumu's bed, the thought of getting up to go to school gloomy.

Osamu would be lying if he said he wasn't upset.

He was.

Osamu had for this reason exactly tried to detach himself from y/n ever since Suna had told him that night he liked y/n.

The second Suna had told him, Osamu immediately set it in his mind that y/n liked Suna as well, in fact he had even suspected she did before.

Although maybe coming to that conclusion was just his defence mechanism to prevent getting hurt. To prevent a repeat in history.

He refused to let history repeat itself.

So in his paranoid mind all he could think about was the way Suna and her clicked.

The way she always laughed and smiled when talking to him.

The way she always did that eye-roll when Suna was being a smart ass.

The way she had shared onigiri with him. Onigiri that he, in all honestly loved to share with y/n.

At first he told himself they were just friends but it always left him with feelings he didn't like. In the end it was so much simpler to just assume she liked Suna than losing sleep over it.

Osamu as a result, tried to shut her out at first to get over her, but of course it wasn't that easy. Thus he's accepted he's fine with just being friends.

Osamu was over y/n.

But truthfully, he didn't want to see y/n and Suna happy together, which he was sure they were.

Osamu's gloomy morning thoughts were interrupted however, by a loud thud.

"Fuckin' hell! How did I miss the ladder!?" Atsumu groaned pitifully on the floor. Osamu scoffed at the sight, "see? Top bunk is nothing to brag about, I told you."

"Shut your mouth!" Atsumu snapped angrily, then suddenly his face changed to one of eagerness when he asked "has Suna or y/n messaged you yet?"

Osamu shook his head.

"Huh. That's funny, me neither. I wonder what happened?"

"I bet it all worked out."

Atsumu nodded his head in agreement.

🍙

"Y/N!!!!"Atsumu called out, grabbing your attention.

"So? What happened?" He asked once he joined up with you, with an eager grin, wiggling his eyebrows as if knowingly.

You gave him a sour look.

He really thinks he did something.

"Atsumu... I only see Suna as a friend..." you truthfully told him. Atsumu's jaw dropped.