School

(Mitsuba's alive in this AU)

𝐾𝑜𝑢 𝑝𝑜𝑣:

I walked to school as usual, with Teru-nii. He headed to the high school division building, while I went to the middle school division building. There, I saw the pink-haired boy at the gate who had always greeted me with insults.

"Hey Hella-Lame, Traffic-Safety-Earring Boy!" called the pink-haired boy. "Oh hey Mitsuba," I said. I was used to this, the insult about the earring didn't bother me much anymore, which made Mitsuba...annoyed. I started walking into the building without Mitsuba, class was about to start, it'd be his fault for being late. "Hey! Wait for me!" Mitsuba called from behind. "How could leave someone as cute as me behind!" "Well I did," I said.

Mitsuba pov:

Me and Hella-Lame, Traffic-Safety-Earring Boy it to class just in time. Tsuchigomori-sensei stared at us as we made it to are seats, weirdo. Class was boring, as usual. I couldn't help but stare at Minamoto's earring, " It looks so lame!" I thought to I myself. "Hm, his hair looks.... soft... and his eyes....Wait, what am I thinking?! I don't like like his hair! Nor his eyes!" (Sousuke.... Mitsuba Sousuke.....)"Camera Geek!" I jumped in my seat as snapped out of my daydreaming. "It was the Earring boy who made me snap out of it! I'll get him for calling me camera geek!" I thought. "Please read page 133," said Tsuchigomori-sensei.

Lunch. My favorite part of the day. I followed Kou out of the classroom. " Oh hey Mitsub-" I slapped him in the face. "Ow! Hey! What was that for?!" he said angrily. I laughed. "Heh, he's kinda cute when he's angry. Wait, what am I thinking? I don't like this jerk! Besides no one's cuter than me!" I thought. "That was for calling me camera geek!" I said.

𝐾𝑜𝑢 𝑝𝑜𝑣:

  "Man that hurt" I thought. "Who knew someone like him could hit so hard?" "You know your kinda cute when your mad," i said to Mitsuba. His cheeks grew redder, and redder. Shoot, I thought out loud. "P-Pervert!" he screamed. "Sorry! I didn't mea..." my voice started to fade away. He was running away from me. I didn't get to apologize. " Great Kou, you screwed up,"

  I sat down with Yokoo and Satou. I ate my lunch. "Hey Kou, is there anything wrong?" "Nope! Nothing at all, I promise."

Mitsuba pov:

  I sat at the rooftop, thinking about what happened. "He called me cute..." I thought. I got up. I mean... it's okay that he called me cute, I don't mind, he's kimda cute to. Maybe I...like him? No there's no way I like that pervert! Still, his smile cute, and he's also really nice.. sometimes... "oof!" I had bumped into something or someone. I looked up, it was Minamoto-kun. "Sorr-" I started, but was cut off by Minamoto-kun. "I should be sorry. I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable." he apologized. Damn, why'd he need to be so nice...

  " It's ok..." I said. "But NEVER do that again!" "heh, ok Mitsu," he said. Ugh, I hate that stupid nickname, but it's an acceptation when he uses it. Minamoto-kun looked at his watch, "Shoot, we're late for class" he said, while turning to me. He walked over to me, picked me up, and started running full speed towards the English classroom. "Hey! What're you doing? Put me down!" I screamed. Pretty sure the high school division heard me. But I swear to god, Kou can run fast. He could probably beat an olympian in a race.

Kou pov:

  I never noticed how LOUD Mitsuba could scream, until now. It felt like I was going start bleeding out my ears, some teachers even peaked out the classroom doors to see what the screaming was about. While running, I nearly bumped into to some students who were still on their break. Some I did bump into, and they started shouting at me. Luckily, Mitsuba told to shut up.

We made it to class 10 minutes late. The teacher asked us why were late, and I said we didn't notice the time. We made it to our seats, and both let out a sigh, we weren't in trouble.

Mitsuba pov:

Time skipppppppp (end of school)

"Hey, wanna come over to my house?" Kou said, with a warm and cheerful smile on his face.
"Oh..." I said.

I had never been over to someone's house before, because of my lack of friends. But now the guy I maybe had a crush on was asking me if I wanted to come over to his house.

Why would he ask me of all people? He could've asked his other friends..

"erm...uh...ok, but I have to ask my mom, and no dirty things!" Kou chuckled "Whatever you say Mitsu..." Ugh.... that stupid nickname again.