Hangout(pt. 1)

Mitsuba pov:

Mother🙃

Hey mom, can I go over to Kou's house?

Sure Sousuke , you can even sleepover there if you want!

Oh, thanks!

"My mom said yes, she also said I could sleepover, if that's ok with you?"
"Yeah! It's totally ok! I'll have to tell my brother though,"
"Okay"

Does my mom know I like Minamoto? We walked over to Kou's house and was greeted by his brother, Teru, who I personally thought was a weirdo.

"Mitsuba's gonna sleepover" Kou said to his brother.
"Oh, cool. Just don't do anything dirty~" Teru said with an annoying smirk on his face.
"Oh shut up. You're the one who does dirty stuff with Akane!" Kou said in defense.
"Uh-"

Kou pov:

  I showed Mitsuba around my house. He said it was nice and other stuff.

"This is my little sister, Tiara," I said as I showed Mitsuba Tiara room.
"Hi!" my little sister exclaimed.
"Oh, hi!" Mitsuba said.
"Are you Kou-oniichan's boyfriend?" Tiara asked.

  I felt my face burning. I turned to Mitsuba, who was burying his face in his hands.

"Did I say something bad?" Tiara asked sadly.
"N-no! It's just that-um-er-uhhhhhhhhh" I stuttered as I tried to make her less sad.
"I'm sorry...." She said
"It's okay Tiara" I said, not noticing Mitsuba had ran out of the room.
I turned my head to see Mitsuba, but he wasn't there.
"Mitsuba!" I called out.
"Mitsuba?" I called out again.
Where did he go?

Mitsuba pov:

  Shit, shit, shit! I was hiding in Kou's room, too embarrassed to come out. He's eventually gonna find me, so why bother hiding here?

"Mitsuba?" I heard Kou's voice as he opened the door. Great.
"Oh! There you are! Sorry about my sister, she's always been curious about everything..." Kou apologized.
"It's ok.." I said.

  Me and Kou played some Roblox for awhile.
"It's getting late," Kou said, as he looked out the window.
"You think? Idiot...." I said.
"Hey! But seriously, we should probably eat. I'll cook noodles." Kou said
"Okay"

The food was good, but I didn't see Teru anywhere.
"Hey Ko- Minamoto-kun, where's your brother?" I asked.
"Probably on a date with Akane," Kou replied.
"Whose that?"
"His boyfriend"
(Terukane n stuff lol)

Teru pov(special):

I took Akane the park and it was fun! We also kissed, cause ya.

"Hey, how's Kou and that kid Mitsuba?"
"Still haven't kissed, nor are they dating,"
"😕"
"🙃"

Kou pov:

It was about 10:00 and I was starting to worry about my brother. Where the hell could he be? I laid in my bed asking that question millions of times over again in my head.

"Hey Minamoto-kun....." a voice said from the other side of the room, it was Mitsuba's.

"What is i- um," Mitsuba was covered in glitter from head to toe.
"What the hell happened?" I asked.
"Well....."
Mitsuba droned on about what happened, but I didn't hear a thing he said. All I could notice was his eyes and the awkward smile he had, which was sorta....cute.

"You gonna help me or stare at me pervert?!" Mitsuba said angrily.
"Okay, okay, geez...."