Hangout(pt. 2)

Mitsuba pov:

I took a shower and Minamoto handed me some of his clothes.

"They might be a little bit big," he said.
"No it's ok!" I said back.

  I got dressed and realized how comfortable Kou's shirts were.

  I heard muffled yelling from outside the door, so I left to see what the noise was about. I saw,

A drunk Teru and an angry Kou.

"Where the hell were you? It's pass 12!" Kou interrogated his brother.
"Hmmmm..."
"Me...and...A-Akane..went...to the..bar...and drank something......funny..."Teru finally said.
"Your 17 for goodness's sake! That's illegal!" Kou responded.

Just then, Teru fainted and fell on Kou. Kou hit on the floor with a loud thump.
"Ow!" He said in pain.
I laughed. Hard.
"Does the lame ass earring boy need help with his drunk brother," I said, trying to mock him
"Yes infact," he said looking annoyed.
"Ok, okay," I said

Kou pov:

My older brother was still laying on me as Mitsuba attempted to pull him off of me.

"AH!" Mitsuba screamed.
"Shut u-" I started.

Mitsuba face was so close to mine.

"-p"I then finished.

I felt my face getting warmer and my cheeks redder. I stared at Mitsuba's face. His cheeks were as red as mine. He was very cute up close.

"S-sorry" Mitsuba muttered.
"O-oh! No, it's really ok"I said back.

After 20-30 minutes of trying, Mitsuba finally got Teru off of me. We dragged him into his room and threw him on his bed.
While we were leaving, there was silence.

"Hey wanna play Mimic on Roblox?" I said, breaking silence.
"Oh sure! In the maze, you have to go in front though!"Mitsuba said back.
"Ugh, fine!"

We entered my room and sat down on my bed. We grabbed our phones and opened Mimic on Roblox.

Couple screams later, we didn't make it pass the maze.

Suddenly, I felt this heavy weight on my shoulder. It was Mitsuba's head.

My face turn a bright pink color. He was...cute.

Do I Like Him?

I thought about this until I was too tired to even move. Then I fell asleep on Mitsuba.

Mitsuba pov:

Click...Click...

"Hm?"

I wake to hear clicking sounds, like a camera.

What the...

I slowly open my eyes to see someone standing in Kou's doorway.

Teru.

"AH!"
"Oh sorry for waking you up, I'll be going now," Teru said as if nothing happened.

"No. You are not going. You are going to tell me what the fuck you were doing." I said.
"Ok then," Teru said calmly.
"You see my brother beside you," Teru said, pointing next to me.

I look to my right to see Kou. My face went pink.

Did I fall asleep on him?

"I was passing by to use the bathroom, but then I saw you and my brother sleeping together. So I thought it wouldn't hurt to take a couple of  pictures to blackmail Ko- I mean- to save for memories!"
"Uh-"