Chapter 1

Hi! My name is Skeleton! You can already know what I am by my name. I was suppose to go to school, but then I remember that it's Sunday. There's no school on Sunday! So I'm at the park.

"*sigh* This is so boring! Why did I have to wake up on Sunday!! I should have just stay at home and play video games!"

As I was thinking about video games. I didn't notices the presence of another creature coming towards me.

"Hello?"

His voice was so deep. It was very manly and sexy to. He was wearing a black hoodie, so I couldn't see his face.

He was wearing all black. Dude are you emo or something??? What was with this dude.

"Um, hello? Are you alive?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and replied with a yes. I can see abs poking out of his shirt. Seems like he works out.

"So I have a question. Do you know where the Monster High School is?"

"What your going there too!"

"Is something wrong with that?"

"No! It's just that I go there to!"

"Oh! Then I hope we can see each other."

"Actually we can't..."

He gave me a question look. I knew what he was gonna say so I answered his question before he can say it.

"So there's no school on Sunday...."

"Yep."

We just chatted with each other. For some weird reason, I liked hanging out with this emo looking dude.

He kinda gave a warm feeling in my heart. I just can't stop it! My heart is beating whenever I look at him!

God why did I have to be gay!!! Hot, handsome, and sexy men are my weakness!!

As we talked, it started getting dark. So we decided to walk to our homes. And it turns out we live quite close to each other.

He only lives five houses away from me. That would be more easier. Since we both go to the same school, we can walk to school together. But he told me to keep it a secret. I didn't want to hurt his feelings so I said ok.

As we walked our separate ways. I can hear my mom yelling at me to come inside the house.

"OK MOM I'M COMING!! ALSO ITS SUNDAY!"

Today was a nice day... I still couldn't get that dude out of my mind tho. He was just to hot, handsome, and sexy to get rid of your mind, but after staying up a bit. I forgot about him.

Besides we have school tomorrow! And I don't want to be late on the first day!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Yawn*

I had a good sleep. Guess that dude made me sleep well I guess. Did that dude really was the solution to my sleeping problems?

"HEY SKELLY! OVER HERE WERE WAITING FOR YOU!!"

"OH HEY GUYS!!"

I waved back at my friends. Their names are Zombie, Slime, Spider, Endermen, Ghast, Blaze, Creeper, and Zombie Pigmen. We call Endermen, Ender and Zombie Pigmen, ZP.

As I run towards them, they started screaming at me because I was almost late.

"Jeez you need to change your timer dude!" ZP said with an annoyed expression across his face.

"Oh yea Skelly, theirs a rich and famous kid coming to this school today! They say he's hhot, handsome, and sexy! He is totally your type my dude!"

"S-shut up Spider!!"

"Nah don't wanna! You'll have to catch me first!!"

She shot webs out of her hands and swinged off. Zombie, ZP, Slime, Creeper, and me yelled at Ender, Ghast, Blaze, and Spider to slow down.

Ender can teleport, Ghast can fly and so can blaze, and Spider and swing to other places.

Damn their so lucky!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We were all at the theater. This place was for the drama class and let me tell you something. I love drama. I can't help it, it's fun to watch!

Anyways! All the students that attend the Monster High School were all at the theater.

"Hello students! I am the owner of the school. My name is Mr. Herobrine."

We all yelled hello to him back because we have manners. We're also respectful.

"Today we have a special student who will give us a speech today. I know today is the first day of school, but this student to very important. Please welcome Mr. WS!"

A young handsome, hot, sexy man walks on the stage. My mouth was open. Spider was right, he is totally my type.

All the girls and boys were screaming how good looking he was!! I wish I could scream, but I didn't want to because I was just to embarrassed and to much of a loser to.

I just watch from the sidelines. Only popular kids went to him when he finished his speech. He barely talked to anyone, but whenever I look away from him. I have this feeling he's staring at me.

But whenever I look back at him. He's just minding his own business. Damn, what's wrong with me??

God I should just go and get my classes. I walk to the box and put my hand in and draw out a piece of paper.

"Yo dude! What kind of classes did you get?" Zombie asked me while he was trying to see my paper.

"I got Mr. Herobrine's class, Mr. Ender, and the Mr. Wither. Wait is Mr. WS an uncle to Mr. Wither??"

"Yes. Wither skeleton is my nephew." Mr. Whiter said. His body was muscular. Well we're talking about a boss right.

"Wither stop showing off." Mr. Ender replied with an annoyed face on him.

"Oh come on uncle! It wasn't Mr. Wither's fault, well maybe just a little." Ender said with a worried expression. Ender and Wither Skeleton are cousins because their dads and moms were friends with the Ender dragon and the Wither.

Probably why they got into this school. And just like the Wither. The Ender dragon was also muscular.

Jeez let me relax!!
______________________________________

Hi guys! Hope you enjoy this ship that shipped a long time ago! I also don't know what kind of story category it is, so yea!

Words: 1032 words