Chapter 4

Mr. Herobrine's pov:

I watched as my students began cooking. I could see how terrible they were doing with all their food burnt. I walk up to my desk and bring my laptop out. I began to type in the next lesson. I then heard a knock on my classroom door. I got up from my desk and  quietly walked to the door while watching my students from left to right. Once I reached the door, I opened it to see Mr. Pillager. "Ah! Mr. Pillager! What are you doing here? Aren't you on security patrol?" I asked. Mr. Pillager leaned close to my ear and whispered. My face, as a smiling face, turned into a serious one.

After the news I was given, I sent Mr. Pillager is back to his post. Once Mr. Pillager was gone, I turned around and clapped my hands to gain all my student's attention. "The school is under attack, everyone remain calm, and please follow me." I said. I could see a few trembling in fear while others had an excited face on.

No one's pov:

Everyone was soon following their teacher... when they heard a scream not far from them. Everyone panicked as they heard footstep coming towards them. Everyone soon ran along with their teacher. Except for one, she was pushed by the other monster students, which caused her to fall.

Skelly's pov:

I watched as everyone ran for their lives. Soon enough, I lost my friends and WS within the sea of students. As I force my way through the scared students, I see a girl get pushed and left behind. I quickly head in her direction. Once I made it, I began to comfort the girl, "Hey hey! It's alright! Come on, let's go!" I pulled her up to her feet. As we ran to the direction where the other students were at... I heard footsteps and voicings of a minecraft player. I got scared, and I began running while dragging the girl along with me.

Before we could reach the other students and the secret room, I felt a tug on my arm. I was soon pushed back by the same girl I saved. "What are you doing!? We have to stay together or we'll die!" She laughed as she stepped closer and stepped on my foot. I screamed in pain as I felt my foot break. I stared at her in horror... was she... "Are you... going to kill me..." I asked her as horror spread through my bones.

I watched her wickedly smile at me. "Why, of course! I mean, my life is the most important. I am a witch who is rare! While you... your just a useless, dumb, annoying, little whore who isn't even as important as me!" She laughed again as she stepped on my other foot which caused me to groan in pain. "HAHA!! This is what you get for stealing my future husband!" She screamed as stepped on my foot again.

"How did I steal your future husband?" I asked through the tremendous pain. She stopped and looked at me coldly. "You. Stooled. My. WITHER. SKELETON!!" She then stepped on my foot causing it to crack. I screamed in agony as I felt my foot breaking apart. I watched as she left me in the hallway. I could hear human footsteps coming closer and closer to me... Small tears rolled down my face as I waited for my demise...

WS's pov:

I stood by the door of the secret hideout with my class... I felt something was wrong.. By now, skelly should have been here already... I felt fear and worry, hoping that Skelly wasn't in trouble... Then some girl with red hair and purple eyes came towards me. She hugged my arm and smiled... I felt disgusted.. I pushed her away. I could see her anger in those eyes... eyes nothing like Skelly's, whose eyes are pure and... beautiful.. smooth pale skin as snow, white fluffy hair like cream, and black voids with a hint of red deep within as beautiful eyes...

God, he was beautiful... but the worry and fear lingered... "Why..." I heard next to me. I turned my head to the girl. I could tell she was a witch by how her voice sounded and how bad she did to take care of her skin. "Why is it him, but not ME!!!" She screamed. She then took out a poisoning potion and prepared to throw at me, but I was able to grab her hand and throw the poison away.

"What is wrong with you!?" I yelled at her. She was crazy... I then saw a small piece of clothing on her foot.. I kneeled down and grabbed it... As I looked closer at the fabric, I realized it was skelly's... I looked at her, rage burning in my eyes. "You crazy mother fucker," I grabbed her collar, rage within my eyes, my eyes turning in a dark blood red, "WHERE IS SKELLY!!!"

I saw her shake in fear, but also anger. I grit my teeth and ran out of the shelter. 'I have to find him!' Going to different areas, I soon heard a voice from not far away. As quickly as I can be, I ran towards that place. I only saw two things... Skelly getting hurt... and the player that was hurting him... My hands formed into fist as I ran towards the player with a sword in my hands. I quickly slashed them into pieces. As I did, the player dropped Skelly. I swiftly carried him in princess style and ran back to the safe zone.

Skelly's pov:

I was loosing consciousness, until I heard loud and fast footsteps coming closer and closer. I then watched as the player was sliced in half. My neck was soon released and I almost hit the ground, until a strong arm held me close. I looked up to soon WS... "W-WS?" I said weakly. He looked down and his face turned into worry as he began to run faster and faster... I soon past out from exhaustion and low health.

The next time I opened my eyes, what I saw shocked me. All my friends were surrounding the witch that left me. They all had anger in their eyes while they got their attacks ready. I watched as they all damaged her until she was close to death. Mr. Herobrine came in and spoke, "You are expelled, Rose Amber!" He stared at her with anger in his eyes. His cold and murderous aura covered the whole room, which caused the temperature to decrease.

WS then entered and slashed her into pieces. I watched as her organs and blood spilled on the ground, making a big pool of blood on the clean tile floor. "Clean this mess up," Mr. Herobrine said. "Not yet," WS said. He walked closer to the pile of disgusting blood and guts. He then stomped on it again and again, and again, and AGAIN until it was nothing but mush.

I wanted to barf, but that girl deserved it. As I tried to sit up in my bed, my ear was soon infiltrated with a bunch of cries and screams.

"OMG!? SKELLY YOUR OKAAAAY~!!" Ghostie yelled as she crushed me into her chest. I could barely breath. Next was Blaze who started crushing me with her strength. Then Zombie who could notice how I was feeling pain, so he just patted my head.

"I need that..." I said weakly. Zombie smiled.

"I know, I mean you were crushed twice by those two" Zombie replied as he pointed towards Ghostie and Blaze. Both Ghostie and Blaze became flustered as they felt embarrassed and guilty for crushing me. Soon, my other friends started to hug me and trying not to crush me to death. Everyone left and it was just me and WS. He walked up to me and smiled as he hugged me so gentle and soothing. I smiled back as I hugged him back, taking in his warmth and embrace. He was so warm.. I soon felt sleepy. Soon, sleep over came me and I fell asleep in WS's embrace.

WS's pov:

I hugged Skelly, warming him. His body was so nice and cold, his skin smooth and soft... I smiled as I snuggled close to his neck. I then heard snoring near my ear. I look and saw Skelly sleeping soundlessly onto my shoulder I smiled even wider as I kissed his head and placed his head on the pillow and snuggled up to his body. I pulled the covers over both our bodies.

"Goodnight Skelly... One day I'll court you.." I whispered as I slept with Skelly in my embrace and him hugging me tight.

________________________________________________________________________________

That's it yall :D

Here is chapter 4, hope yall liked it :D

I'm working on personal stories where only I can read >:3

I also have another art work, it gonna be posted in my irl art work & stories sooner or later _^_

Hope yall enjoyed, byeee!