Chapter 2

After all that mess, I was able to go to my first class! "Hey Skelly! Wait for us! You know we can't walk that fast like you!!" I turn around just to see ZP, Zombie, Creeper running towards me. 'Opps' I thought to myself.

{~3rd pov~}

As skelly was speed walking, he didn't notice someone in front of him. Before he bump into that person, he tripped on a candy. Who the heck left candy on the floor? Welp, skelly gonna have a crack head now. BUT NOPE! Strong arms grabbed him before he can fall on the cold hard floor.

"Are you alright?" A sexy and deep voice was heard. But wait a moment, skelly swear he heard that voice before? It was that emo guy's voice! He turned around to see the emo dude, but the person who caught him was Mr. WS from the theater!? "Hey, are you alright?" He said again. Skelly was shocked, was the emo dude Mr. WS? NAH! There is no way he met Mr. WS!

"Umm, hey I said are you alright? Did you get hurt?" He said with a worried expression. "AH! Sorry..." he replied. He(Skelly) looked up and saw how he really looked like. He had dark eyes that looked like a black hole, black hair as the night sky, lips with a cherry color, a perfect jawline and nose, and most of all was that muscular body of his!! I mean his abs are slightly poking out of that tight suit he's wearing! {[A/n: Ok guys, if you don't know what WS stand for, it stands for wither skeleton!]}

He escaped the hold of WS. He walked around him and started to go to class. "Hey cousin, shouldn't you be at class right now?" WS looked at Ender. He(WS) show him a small smile. "I was just waiting for my cousin, what's wrong with that?" He turned away and headed towards Mr. Herobrine's class.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~[Skelly's pov]~

I was just sitting down, waiting for the teacher. I did chat with my friends, but not to loud. Everyone else was just talking to WS. I heard some footsteps and I think WS heard the steps too. I told my friends and they went to their seats. As all my friends were in their seats, the door was slammed open. "Everyone sit." Mr. Herobrine gave everyone a threating glare.

Everyone rushed towards their seats. 'Wow, Mr. Herobrine is scary...' I thought to myself. "Today we're gonna play a game." Everyone was shocked at what he said. A game? Why all of a sudden? He started to hold his hand and said a few words. "開いた." Suddenly, a random portal came out of no where. 'Wait, isn't that a portal where ZP goes to see his grandparents???' I guess Mr. Herobrine saw our confused expressions. "This is a portal to the game we're gonna play." He gave the class a warm smile, but his eyes tell another story.

'I have a bad feeling about this....'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.