Just Play Another Tune ReWrite

Yes this is rewrite for this chapter for the funzies! i'm bored and i need to get my creative writing juice flowing because I hate writing! YAY! 

"Thats it folks! Lets give it up for Kitty Section!"

The crowd was loudly cheering for the band: "Kitty Section"- a band that consisted of Rose, Juleka, Ivan, Luka, and Adrien.

They took this in a professional stride to become musicians and continue to pursue an amazing career. Their band became a worldwide sensation and always were too busy with gigs and tours.

"Bye London! We are gonna rock our way back to our last concert in Paris with a new song dedicated to our home city!"

Rose seemed delighted to say that, since all of them were tired of the tour and were ready for a vacation.

Juleka walked in with a mischievous grin ("thunder"): "So guys, me and Rose and Ivan are gonna explore London for some tourism since this our last day and all."

"Great, me and Adrien were planning to stay to work on our next sing for our next album!" Luka glanced back at Adrien who nodded along in agreement. 

Luka waved a goodbye to the rest of their band as Adrien unpacked his keyboard from the case.

"So, Blondie what are we gonna do? The record unfortunately says we have a deadline for next week." Luka nervously tuned his guitar with his fingers. 

"Well, first things first, if you call me Blondie, I am going to call you Bluey. And second, don't you always say play by the heart?" Adrien smirked as he ran his fingers on Luka's hair, hoping to encourage the other. 

"Thanks Adrien, I needed the pep talk." Luka smiled back. 

Luka began strumming a tune and Adrien joined in a beat. It was a melodious tune where it felt magical like they were in a new fantastical world. 

They played for about a couple more seconds when suddenly their hearts started racing.

At the same time they pulled their hands to their hearts as if the music was trying to send a message to them. 

"Um, Luka play another tune...that probably was not a good beat that people will like." Adrien sheepishly blushed in embarrassment over the other man sitting across from him.  

"Yeah, you're right Adrien! Um I was thinking of something else and my heart told me to play this tune. This might be our hit song." Luka knew where his confidence lied with his heart was, and even if the love of his life is trying to trick him, he won't back down. 

So he continued playing the same tune. Adrien didn't play but his heart started racing all over the place. His emotions wanted to take control over his hands and play beautifully alongside the rhythm of Luka's composition. 

"Stop it Luka! I can't take it anymore. Please play another tune for Hawkmoth's sake!" Adrien did not want to confront his feelings right now. It took him years to figure out his crush on Luka, and he wasn't sure how to deal with it. 

"Adrien, is your heart racing when I play this tune?" Now it was Luka's turn to smirk as he swore he saw the stars in the cat-like boy. 

"Um- I don't know." Adrien's face continued to go redder than a tomato and turned away to avoid any confusion between the two. 

"When I am thinking about you, my heart is racing. I feel like anything is possible with you by my side." Luka began with his confession, something that his sister has been pushing him to do for years now. He wasn't sure how to bring it up with Adrien, but now was the time to see if the sunshine kid liked him back. 

"Just play another tune and kiss me!" Adrien suddenly boldly proclaimed as he stepped away from his keyboard, and toward Luka. He did not understand where his newfound confidence came from, but no delaying a possible chance. 

"Wait, what??" Luka suddenly stood up in confusion, too much in shock that the boy he liked just confessed within seconds to him. He was prepared to go in denial and then wallow in sad romance songs. 

"My heart is racing too! I just don't know what is wrong, or why I am like this unless..." Adrien had a dilemma over his internal choices and decided if Luka feels the same, then what's the point of hiding?

Luka and Adrien looked at each other in a dreamy like state. Well that was until Luka took his hands to cup Adrien's cheeks to give a passionate kiss. Their tongue intertwined, exploring a new entrance that they both been craving for awhile. Well at least Adrien who seen Luka tie a cherry stem with his tongue.  

Eventually they both broke it off after the euphoria of these hard kisses. 

"You are amazing Adrien, and a good kisser." Luka blushed as he embraced his crush. 

"Not bad yourself Couffaine, but you are more amazing." Adrien kept running his hand around Luka's hair. 

"I think just you and me, are the perfect couple-only if you want to..."

"Does this answer your question?" Adrien tugged Luka's hair forward to kiss him again, this time more gently. 

So they started gently peppering each other with light kisses. 

"Wait, what's going on here?"

Luka and Adrien look bewildered as they saw the once teenage crush, Marinette Dupain-Cheng look at them in shock.

"Marinette, this isn't what it looks like-" Luka tried explaining. 

"I-i-i- SHIP IT!!! I call being the president of the fan club, ummm Lukadrien! I am the president of the fanclub! I support it all the way! #Lukadrien4life! My favorite two gays together!" Marinette squealed in excitement and then hugged the both of them tightly. 

"You know I was wondering when you guys were going to confess, like wasn't it so painfully obvious you liked each other?" Marinette giggled before the two of them look at her like the crazy oblivious person she is. 

Anyways, Luka and Adrien smiled and gave a tiny peck at each other before joining Marinette to a cup of ice cream. Because life needs ice cream to end a story in an interesting note.

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also Adrien and Luka totally did spend the night together... also I been reading too many manhwas recently. Anyone like the Villainess Lives Twice, Roxanna, or other cliche webtoons?

Yup, I did it! I made it twice as long because of my inner turmoil. Here is my shitty rendition of what I would do now in 2022, which is four years later. Obvi there's grammar mistakes but I already know that! 

How's your life? I'm in college now sucking bad at writing so I decided to make me feel bad so I can focus on writing class tomorrow. I am in a stressful time but we try right folks?!

College is nice, like it has this unique location where the campus is in a forest (I like to see the lovely critters like deer running around campus! I would show you a picture but then I would reveal my location). There's also a more famous beach a couple miles away and it's so cool! Don't ask me for college advice, I am trying to survive and write shit that I suck at. 

🎉 You've finished reading 𝕄𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕔 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕂𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥: LUKA X ADRIEN Oneshots 🎉