A Snow White brought them close

A flower blooms

Here Lies Marinette Emma Dupain-Cheng

A true Snow White blessed with beauty and sleep

May she rest in a beautiful sleep.

Adrien sat next to Nino and Alya as they cried along with him of the terrible outcome. They couldn't control themselves as Sabine and Thomas tried smiling for their daughter. Nobody saw this coming, nobody knew that their friend had cancer. And when they knew, it was too late. Nothing could save her, and so she said her last words, "A flower blooms with every wilted petal."

Adrien and Luka decided to do a speech for Marinette. Before they were competitors for Marinette's affections, Now they are friends who lost someone they loved so dearly.

Adrien began off, "Hello, everyone. Luka and I have prepared before you a speech to talk about our lovely friend, Marinette. Back in school, we both used to compete for her affections, but no matter what she would never accept that she liked one over the other. Now she is gone." He began to burst into tears.

Luka then finished it off, "Marinette after high school taught us that we were both missing out on something we never realized. She taught us that through our competitiveness that we found that we loved each other secretly and we never knew. Now we thank her for teaching us that. But she is truly a Snow White who has kindness, friendship, and courage. She taught all of that and we shall never forget her."

Everyone started clapping and crying, until the gravediggers carried the coffin of Marinette, while Thomas carried his daughter who was dressed in one of her best designs ever created. As they put Marinette in the coffin, Adrien and Luka shouted, "Wait!"

They both looked at Marinette's dead body before each kissing her on her cheek at the same time. Then they both shut it down taking a flower and tying it into her blue locks.

They both cried as they held hands.

Ten years later...........

"I need this, let me have it!" screamed a young girl running around in a house.

"Père! Papa! Your sweet little angel is running around with scissors!"

"Sweety, listen to your older brother," Adrien firmly says.

"But, père! Louis let me! And Hugo is not the boss of me!" Shouts the girl.

"Adrien, calm down. Now, Mari what do need the scissors for?" Luka said with a smile.

"Well, papa. You know today is Aunt Marinette's birthday and I wanted to visit her. And I wanted to stitch a scarf for her and I also kind of like fashion."

Adrien started crying and sobbing. He forgot almost today was a sad day.

"Sure Honey, Auntie Marinette would love that," Luka says trying to not get in tears.

A FEW MOMENTS LATER:

"Auntie Marinette! I know you are just in a sleep you cannot wake up from but I made you this scarf! I love our name, Marinette. Papa and père say I just look like you. Louis and Hugo are fine. I hope you're happy!" Marinette sighed as she wrapped the tombstone with a scarf of ladybug print.

Hugo and Luka held each other tight. While Louis kept pulling napkins out for his père, Adrien since he was crying.

Luka and Adrien looked at each other and say," Je T'aime, Marinette."

Hugo, Louis, and Marinette smile and say, "Je T'aime."

Marinette who is in heaven smiles. She stood next to her dead aunt who was like her who died of cancer when they were about the same age.

"They are so lucky to have you in their lives." Her aunt says.

"I know, Aunt Bella. I know. Je T'aime to those who we fight for." Marinette says with her adorable smile.

Sorry fur the long update. I was gonna update when this hit 50, but I was like I have homework. But I did it!