Things just got a little interesting (Avengers 2012)

Sheild Research Facility
New Mexico

Maria Hill, an agent of S.H.E.I.L.D., is seen getting out of a helicopter, closely followed by Nick Fury, Director of S.H.E.I.L.D., who then walks up to Phil Coulson, yet another agent of S.H.E.I.L.D..

Fury: "How bad is it?"

Coulson: "Thats the problem sir, we don't know."

The trio are now seen walking around on a floor below ground, under the facility they just landed on.

Coulson: "Doctor Selvig read an energy surge from the Tesseract four hours ago."

Fury: "NASA didn't authorise Selvig to go to test phase."

Coulson: "He wasn't testing it. He wasn't even in the room. Spontaneous event."

Hill: "It just turned itself on?"

Fury: "Where are the energy levels now?"

Coulson: "Climbing. Selvig couldn't shut it down, we ordered evac."

Fury: "How long to get everyone out?"

Coulson: "Campus should be clear in the next half hour."

Fury: "Do better."

Coulson simply nods and then walks off in the other direction. We see Fury and Hill walking down a flight of stairs in another part of the facility.

Hill: "Sir, evacuation may be futile."

Fury: "We should tell them to go back to sleep?" (A.N. Love this line.)

Hill: "If we can't control the Tesseract's energy, there may not be a minimum safe distance." she says, now at the bottom of the stairs.

Fury: "I need you to make sure the Phase 2 prototypes are shipped out."

Hill: "Sir, is that really a priority right now?"

Fury: "Until such time as the world ends, we will act as though it intends to spin on. Clear out the tech below. Every piece of Phase 2 on a truck and gone."

Hill: "Yes sir. With me."

Fury is then seen walking into a very large room with very high grade technology in it.

Fury: "Talk to me Doctor."

Selvig: "Director!"

Fury: "Is there anything we know for certain?"

Selvig: "The Tesseract is misbehaving."

Fury: "Is that supposed to be funny?"

Selvig: "No, it's not funny at all. The Tesseract is not only active, she's behaving."

Fury: "I assume you pulled the plug."

Selvig: "She's an energy source. We turn off the power, she turns it back on. If she reaches peak level..."

Fury: "We prepared for this, Doctor. Harnessing energy from space."

Selvig: "We don't have the harness. My calculations are far from complete. And she's throwing off interference, radiation. Nothing harmfull, low levels of gammar radiation."

Fury: "That can be harmful."

Selvig: "She's also sending out something we haven't quite identified yet."

Fury: "What do you mean, 'haven't identified yet'?"

Selvig: "We're working on it."

Fury: "Where's agent Barton?"