6

Sunghoon POV:

The trip is done but you might think it's awkward with them........ LIEEEEE we have gotten closer they would come and ask me to imitate their power at the same time since it's fun to see.

"SUNGHOON LET'S GO OR WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE "Sunoo hyung screamed."COMING"I screamed back.

"Let's go" I said excitedly for god knows what.

"Whoa, you are looking like an excited puppy! It's not like we are going on a date today.."Niki said as they were leaving the dorm space

"I don't know why am I all excited...and it's not like we will ever go on a date" I said.

"Are you sure about that?"Jay hyung said smirking.

"Whatever...."I said rolling my eyes.

"YAHHH YOU DUMBASSES EXCEPT FOR SUNGHOON"Beomgyu hyung screamed running towards them.

"What the hell hyung?! why are you screaming in the middle of a field?! AND we are not dumb....!" Jake hyung said shooking his hand because he almost threw a ball of fire toward Beomgyu hyung. I laughed at his action and words.

"You piece of shit a new student has come and she is claiming to be the 7th diamond..!!!!"Beomgyu hyung said making others' eyes widen.

"............What?!!??" All of us exclaimed.

"Yeah and she is goddamn bitchy girl, She is acting like we are her slave...." Taehyun hyung said popping out. "AHH, shit hyung stop it you guys are gonna give Me a heart attack "Jake hyung said who almost yeet out of the frame.

"See guys I'm not the one! I told you guys but you guys didn't take it seriously" I said with a stressed-out voice.

"I told you....." I whispered looking down. "ENHYPEN PLEASE REPORT IN THE HEADMASTER'S ROOM" The announcer announced.

"W-we gotta go and Hyung please take care of Sunghoon..!" Heeseung hyung said taking other members with him.

"Hyung you can leave I'll manage to my classroom.."I said before Taehyun hyung and Beomgyu hyung could say anything I left but I felt like they still followed me till I arrive at my classroom.

3rd POV:

" I can't believe this it's making my head hurt" Sunoo said.

"Me too hyung" Jungwon said with his infamous frown.

"We are here" Jungwon said opening the door. The scene in front of them was tense somehow. A rich looking lady and man were standing there with a girl who looks like she would jump on them at any moment.

"Uhh come in boys this is Park Mi-Cha...She is supposes the 7th diamond..." Mr Bang said.

"Hello oppa~I'm Park Mi-Cha" Mi-Cha said with a high-pitched voice.

"Hello, Mi-Cha and um i-i Ho------"

"How are you so sure that she is the 7th diamond?"Sunoo asked straight forwarded because he saw jake contemplating.

"I uhh she copied your guy's power in front of us..!" Mr Bang said."Mi-cha, baby can you please show your oppas that you ARE the 7th diamond" The rich looking lady said.

"Sure mommy" Mi-Cha said. She was suddenly in the middle of the room(Jungwon's Power-Teleport).

You can hear me right? Mi-cha said in their head. (Heeseung's Powe-Telepathy). They nodded.

Suddenly an ice ball and fireball were thrown in their way making jake ruin the ice ball and Niki ruins the fireball(Niki's power-Ice, Jake's Power-Fire).