10

Sunghoon POV:

"What are you doing here?" Halmeoni asked as i entered her Hut.

"To understand my identity better" I said sitting on the couch.

"What do you want?" She said taking a sit little further away from me.

I put some files in front of her.
" Park Taeyeon, wife of Park Minhoon, Mother of Park Seokjin or Kim Seokjin and Park Sunghoon...." I said looking at her.
She looked a little stunned.
"Mother of Park Sunghoon or me" I said lowly last part.
"You! Are you actually my mother?" I asked pointing at her.
"No I'm not Your mother or i will ever be. You can not be my son" She said.
"Then is this false?!" I said shoving those files in her hand.
"No they are not.....your biologicaly my son but in my heart you are not " she said with psychotic smile.

"What the fuck are you saying?" I asked like the heck are you talking about lady?
"You will soon know " She said smiling to me but I felt uneasy about the smile.
"What are sayin------" Suddenly dark spots appeared infront of me before everything went dark.

3rd POV:

"Hyung what are you doing here in this hour?" Niki asked to Beomgyu who looks worried to shit.
"Do you know where that Park Sunghoon is? That piece of chocolate pie is missing since morning" Beomgyu said.
"Chocolate what? No we don't know where he is" Niki replied.

"Oh god where is he?" Beomgyu said before almost running off.
"Why Hyung is Sunghoon ok?" Niki questioned.
"I don't know we can't find him.... He is not in this whole god damn school and no one knows where he is.... " Beomgyu said.
"Wh-what? Hyung did you search the whole school?" Niki asked getting worried.
"Yes we did now I'm going to ask Bangchan about it so bye.others are at the dorm you can inform them if you find Sunghoon out " Beomgyu said running off.

"WHAT SUNGHOON IS MISSING?" Other's shouted after getting the information from Niki.

"Yes Hyung and it seems like Beomgyu Hyung and others already searched the whole school " Niki said with worried expression in his face.

" We are going to TXT's dorm" Jake said and others nodded before going to TXT'S dorm.

"Sunoo was Sunghoon in the class with you?" Taehyun asked.
"Yes he was" Sunoo said.
" Then where did he went after classes?" Jungwon said.
"I don't know" Sunoo said.
"Wait where is Mi-Cha?" Heeseung said.
"Sunghoon is missing and all you care about is her?" Kai said furiously making others scared Kai never gets angry.
"What no no that's not what I mean i want say where is Mi-Cha like she let go of us and we've been here for a long time so you know what I'm trying to say...." Heeseung said clearing up the mess before it gets big.

"You are right! Let's go find her i don't know why but it feels like she knows where Sunghoon is" Jungwon said.
"But we don't have much time" Jay said.
"Let's go to Halmeoni she will tell us where Sunghoon and Mi-Cha at" Jake said.

"Halmeoni? Are you here?" Jay said trying to be quiet which he never did.
No one replied the house was dead silent.
"No one is here where is Halmeoni? Is she missing too?" Niki asked annoyed.

"UNTIE ME RIGHT NOW AND I'LL ANSWER YOUR FUCKING QUESTION!!!" A Voice was heard which sounds like
"Sunghoon?" They all said.

Sunghoon POV:
I slowly opened my eyes as i started to get my sense back. As i opened my eyes i saw Halme-Mom yes mom doing something like ritual.

 As i opened my eyes i saw Halme-Mom yes mom doing something like ritual

(Authors note: The place Sunghoon is talking about. Imagine waking up seeing something like this i would die of a heart attack)

"Oh you are up?" Mi-Cha said. Wait Mi-Cha what is she doing here?
"What are you doing here?" I asked surprisingly she didn't tied my mouth.

"Hmm me? I'm here to steal your power. You see the moon?" She said pointing at the moon. Wahh the moon looks as dark as blood.

"This moon is gonna help me to take your power away then I'll be the actual 7th diamond!!!!" She shouted happily. I tried to get rid of the rope made of rod.
"Don't do it. You won't be able to get away from the rope. I already tied you with a my magical powers...." Mom said.
What the fuck?
"Mi-Cha Just few more minutes and the moon goddess is going to transfer the power to you" Mom said smiling creepily.
"And after that I'll get my revenge on Sunghoon...." She said again looking at the sky the moon was dark as blood.

"Sunghoon you are the 7th diamond and you are still weak, can you please explain me how?" Mi-Cha said in a mocking manner.

"UNTIE ME RIGHT NOW AND I'LL ANSWER YOUR FUCKING QUESTION!!!" I shouted trying to rip off the rope.
Suddenly my mom walked towards me and slapped me.
"Shut up you freak. I knew that you are a disappointment but on top of that you are gay too? You have crossed the limit of being a disappointment. I still think why the fuck did i gave birth to a person like you?"

I don't want to cry but those words were stabbing me in the heart. Why just WHY everyone hates me.

"Aww this bitch is tearing up aww such a cry baby" Mi-Cha said.

"You guys better shut the fuck up" Suddenly someone said. I looked at the way only to ENHYPEN. The owner of the voice was Nishimura Riki who looks like ready to kill suddenly a pain shot through my body making me hiss out loud all of their attention turned to me.

"It's working it's working thank you moon goddess thank you very much" My mom shouted happily running around. She is enjoying my pain?

The pain strarted to increase Sunoo and Jake ran towards me.
"Su-sunghoon what is going on? Where are you hurt? Tell us....." they questioned i couldn't even look in their eyes i starter whimper the pain is getting unbearable. I can't bear it.
Someone made me look in their eyes which is Heeseung's eyes. He gasped.
"Y-your eyes it's r-red" Jungwon stuttered.
What red? How is that possible.
We heard wolfs howling.

"YAYYY!" My mom was dancing around as i looked at the way. They tried to rip the rope of off me.
But it was no use. I felt my whole body burn i want to scream but it looks like i lost my voice i feel a single tear rolling down my cheeks freely atleast my tears are getting freedom.

"Oh god he doesn't look so well" I heard Jay said.
"WHY THE FUCK IT'S NOT COMING OFF?!" Heeseung shouted in rage.

"Sunghoon please hold on" I heard Jake whisper. "Yes i-i will " I said and nodded using all the strength i have.

Author's POV:

"It's no use" Mi-Cha said as her eyes also turned Red. "Just few more minutes and I'll be the 7th diamond" She said laughing out loud. Suddenly another laugh was heard.

"G-good jok-joke Mi-Cha yo-you lied to them right now even i-if you become the 7-7th diamond they won't be w-with you" Sunghoon said with a tired face and smile.
"And i Park Sunghoon won't let you use my power" Sunghoon said confusing others.

No one noticed that all this time Sunghoon was practically trying to made a cut on his body instead of trying to free himself. He knows this ritual if your blood drips while the the ritual is proceeding. The ritual won't work.

"HYUNG HE IS BLEEDING" Niki shouted making Taeyeon stop dancing around.

"What no he can't bleed if he does you won't have the power" She said to Mi-Cha who's eyes was slowly turning back to it's own colour. Sunghoon's eyes also turned it's own shade but he was getting exhausted even though it was a little cut.

"Sunghoon? Sunghoon?" Heeseung said to Sunghoon who looks dead but luckily he was still breathing.

𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚍~~~~
𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚔𝚎𝚝𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞......

𝙱𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞~~~

사랑해요