15

"Well I think you spent a really good night yesterday Shim Jaeyun...." Sunoo said because his room is right beside Jake's. Jake smirked and nodded.

"Don't worry I still left his ass. If you want you can enjoy it tonight... " Jake said making Sunoo smirk.

"We will see~~~" Sunoo sang. Sunoo came to Jake's room to wake them up. Jake was awake but Sunghoon wasn't.

Sunoo slowly went to Sunghoon before whispering right beside Sunghoon's ear.

"Wakie wakie~~" Sunoo said mimicking Felix's voice it wasn't the same but was enough to scare the shit out of Sunghoon. Sunghoon immediately pushed Sunoo with a little extra strength making Sunoo almost crash in the wall Thank god for giving Sunoo the power of gravity manipulation.

"AAAHHH"Sunoo and Jake, Sunghoon all shouted.

Sunoo stood on the wall holding onto his chest. Jake looked like a shook puppy. Sunghoon he looked like he was about to throw himself out of the window.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!?" Jay shouted as others ran upstairs to Jake's room. Sunoo stood on ground before saying "Nothing much" Sunoo was still shook by Sunghoon's power he indeed is the strongest among them.

"Then why were you on the wall like a freaking spider?" Heeseung said with a annoyed face but it changed when he noticed Sunghoon's face. Sunghoon looked sad. Heeseung went to Sunghoon making others attention also shift to the poor boy.

"What happened angel?" Heeseung said hugging Sunghoon.

"I almost killed Sunoo Hyung....." Sunghoon whispered. Sunoo pouted and said "don't joke around Sunghoon you will never do something like that and it was my fault if I only didn't scared you"

"It's normal for you to do something like that but me I should not have done something like that what if you didn't use your power you will be dead by now...." Sunghoon said staring deep into Sunoo's eyes.

"I don't what happened but Sunghoon I'm sure you didn't do it on purpose...." Jungwon said. "And Sunoo has the power to protect himself that is why we are the 7 diamond...." Niki said others nodded in agreement.

"But still I'm sorry..." Sunghoon said making Sunoo softly smile. "I'm sorry too..." Sunoo said before peaking Sunghoon's lips.

"SHIM JAEYUN DID YOU FUCK WITH OUR BOYFRIEND....!?" Jay screamed out as noticed hickeys on Sunghoon. Jake closed his ear.

"What if we did?" Jake said rolling his eyes.

"Nothing it just we don't want to do anything without his permission...." Jay said as he peaked Sunghoon's lip who was a blushing mess from the conversation.

"Well naur" Jake replied in English. "I still didn't fuck with him but i fingered him and he gave me blow job...." Jake said.

Sunghoon just wanted to disappear like his boyfriends are talking about sex at the 8 in the morning.

"You dumb pieces stop it look our baby is embarassed we will talk about it later..." Jay said picking Sunghoon up. Sunghoon cuddled him. "Heeseung Hyung you go and take care of the kitchen I'll take care of our baby..." Jay said before walking out of the room still carrying Sunghoon in bridal style.

"Hyung I'll be leaving soon" Niki said eating. "To where?" Jungwon asked. "Ice rink" Sunghoon looked at Niki as heard the place name. "For wha---" Heeseung could not even finish his sentence because Sunghoon shouted out.

"CAN I GO THERE TOO?!" Sunghoon shouted jumping up from his seat Jay who was sitting beside him choked. Jake gave Jay a glass of water while Sunghoon whispered a sorry before sitting back on the sit.