their spot

"move zucchini"

"its zabini."

"I don't care. you're in my seat."

"well, princess I don't see your name on it."

"I've been sitting here everyday for the past three years , I think its my seat."

Aurora and Blaise had been competing for the past 3 years on everything.

They were both chasers on their respective house teams and they both were almost top of their houses being beaten only by Hermione granger and Draco Malfoy.

Gryffindor and Slytherin had been winning matches back and forth for the past 3 years. their first year Gryffindor won the quidditch and house cups and their second year Slytherin won them.

"move."

"I didn't hear the magic words."

"move or I hex you."she said, smiling murderously.

"oh please sweetheart, I'll break your arm before you can say 'wand'.Instead we can make a trade.I get the spot on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays and you get it on Mondays ,Wednesdays and Fridays."

"deal." she said. still glaring at him.

2 years later:

"why are you here? We agreed its my spot on Wednesdays."

"We have our potions test tomorrow and I can't study in the common room." ,he said.

"I can't either. Do you know how noisy the Gryffindors are after drinks. They've been singing for hours and there are people passed out in my dorm."

"let's share it then."

"ughhhh." she says, setting down her bag and taking out her potions book.

next week:

transfiguration had just ended and aurora was about to leave to get ready for Camille Lennox's birthday party in the Gryffindor common room when Mcgonagall called her name.

"Miss Black, Mister Zabini please stay back." their professor called out.

"Miss Black I need you to tutor Mister Zabini. Mister Zabini I don't know what is going on with you but your grades have been dwindling for a while now. Miss Black you have been an amazing student and since you missed a few weeks when your aunt died you will need to get some extra credit before the O.W.L.s."

Blaise groaned and was just about to protest when aurora questioned their professor.

"Hermione and Malfoy said no?" aurora asked her.

"that too." Mcgonagall said with a small smile.

"Can't I tutor someone else?" she asks Professor Mcgonagall who was like a second, better version of her mother who she had tea with every Wednesday afternoon.

"Unfortunately all other students who need tutoring have tutors , if you do not tutor Mister Zabini you will have to repeat my class next year."

"okay okay I'll do it." she said.

"you may leave now." Mcgonagall told them.

Blaise scowled at Aurora.

"so when do you wanna meet?" he asked her, trying his best to be polite to her and not groan again at the thought of spending more time with her.

" 10'o'clock on Tuesday and Friday, the library, our table near the window."

"Okay, see ya there princess." he said saluting her and walking away.

Aurora rolled her eyes at his stupid nickname.

————————————————————-