Blaise daddy

HEAVY SMUT WARNING. AND ALSO 97% OF THE SMUT WAS WRITTEN BY @ JAMESPOTTERXOXOO

a book thumped onto the table in front of him as Blaise zabini as he wondered what he'd done wrong in his past life to deserve this torture.

"we start with the vanishing Spell." 

Blaise loved sitting by that window and reading by himself. now he had to bear the company of aurora black, his archnemesis. If he was the one tutoring her he would've had fun teasing her and joking around but she'd humiliated him for the past hour by making him study 3rd year spells and now that the break was done, 4th year ones.

"Evanesco." Aurora chanted frustratedly and watched as the goblet in front of them disappeared. She then turned to Blaise who was looking at her.

"Now you try." She said to him.

"I already did. Five times. I can't do it." He grumbled, but still lifted up his wand and muttered the incantation. Nothing happened.

Aurora's eyes softened at the distressed boy in front of her and without thinking, she placed her hand on his and said gently, "It's okay. It takes time."

He just nodded; a frown still tugged on those gorgeous lips of his.

"Hey," she squeezed his hand and he looked up at her. And then back at their intertwined hands. And then back at her. "Let's do it again."

"Show it to me again," he murmured, drawing circles on her palm which made her freeze for a second.

"Okay," she said, her body tensed as she felt him bring his chair closer to hers.

"Eva-." Aurora was cut off by Blaise gently grabbing her face and bringing his lips to hers.

The kiss was soft, gentle, something Aurora didn't think Blaise was capable of. He grabbed her waist and brought her closer to him, trying everything in his power to remove every inch of distance between them. 

They pulled away after a few seconds and Aurora let out a small breath.

"WHAT THE FUCK ZUCHINNI ?"she screamed, her face red(both angrily and blushingly) "hey u liked it." "CONSENT MATTERS YOU IDIOT."

"but u liked it." "yes I did."

Blaise almost pounced onto her, kissing her again. Only this time, the kiss was rough, passionate, as if he was scared that she would run away if he stopped.

Aurora moaned in his mouth as he grabbed her hips and pulled her onto his lap on the chair.

"We-," she panted. "We shouldn't be doing this.i mean we hate each other right?"

"I know, I hate that I can't concentrate when you're around and that I think about you a lot more than I should, and I hate that you're so amazing that I can't help it." he whispered before bringing his lips to hers again. "I know."

The next thing they knew, Blaise had Aurora pinned to the wall of his dorm room and was kissing her neck. Sucking, nibbling, biting. He groaned in pleasure at the sound of her moans, feeling his pants getting tighter.

Aurora tightened her legs around his waist as he found her soft spot on her neck and bit it roughly. "Blaise," she moaned. 

he paused. "is something wrong." she asked."this is the first time you've said my name."he whispers. she smirks and walks away from him. she bends over and moans "Blaise, oh my god you're so good at this." looking at him teasingly.  

Blaise cursed and he swore he could have come just by hearing the sound of his name on her lips. 

he clenched his jaw and walked over to her and grabbed her tie from the floor, bending her over on the bed he tied her wrists behind her. He rocked himself against her core before grabbing her hips and walking towards his bed. He threw her onto it and didn't even wait for her to stop bouncing on the soft mattress before grabbing the hem on her shirt and pulling it off her. The next thing that left her body were her leggings and bra. And then only thing that kept him from ravishing her completely with his mouth were the panties. Which were then gone too.

Aurora almost mewled when she felt his lips attach themselves to her heat, he licked stripes up and down her pussy and used this little tongue trick like how he tied cherry stems using his tongue. she was so close to coming and he pulled away.

"oh daddy," she whined. 

"what did you just call me?" "daddy." she says again.  

"Say it again," he panted, sucking her clit. "Say my name, love."

"daddy."

"Good girl."

"daddy."

"DADDY." She screamed and her body writhed in pleasure as she reached her climax.

She fell limp on the bed and looked up with tired eyes to see Blaise standing at the foot of the bed, unbuckling his pants.

He smirked before he rolled on a condom and crawled up to her, kissing her again.

And then he lined himself to her entrance.

"Please," she pleaded.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

She nodded.

"I need words, principessa."

"Yes. Yes, please. I need it."

"Need what?"

She wanted to scream and yell at him to stop teasing her. "You. I need you. Please."

And he thrust into her.

"Blaise!"

He stayed inside for a second to let her adjust before pulling out of her only to shove back in.

"Fuck, you feel amazing, mi amor ." He groaned, pounding her.

"D-," Aurora was cut off by his hand on her throat, pressing roughly, but not too rough. She moaned at the feeling, pain mixing with pleasure. She undid the knot on her tie and raised her hand to grab his shoulder only for him to grunt and pin both her wrists above her head.

"B-Blaise," She moaned, "I'm going to-."

He smiled in the kiss before leaning into her ear and whispers, "Come for me princess. Come with me."

They both rode out their highs before he leaned in to give her a soft kiss. He then pulled out and was about to get out of the bed when her soft hands grabbed his arms, "Where are you going?" She whispered, she was already half asleep and her voice sounded so weak and tired.

Blaise's eyes softened and he leaned in, placing a soft kiss on her forehead. "I'm just going to get some wet towels to clean you up, sweetheart. I'm not leaving you."

She nodded but didn't let his arm go.

He chuckled, "You're gonna have to let my arm go for me to come back, principessa."

Reluctantly the short brunette let his arm go.

He placed another kiss on her forehead.

"Good girl."

he cleaned her up before climbing back into bed and turning off his night lamp. 

"good night princess." he whispers in the dark.

"good night zucchini." she whispers back.