enemies with benefits

aurora pov:

I woke up in a Slytherin dorm. what in gods na-

'oh fuck'. I thought as last night came back to me. how I was begging little zucchini to fuck me,

'well he sure as shit isn't little' replied my brain.

I untangled myself from the dark green sheets and almost fell over. I couldn't walk. I crawled around the room trying to find my clothes.

" as good as the view is seeing you on all fours down there, if you told me what you're searching for, I could help you find it." said blaise, making me jump.

"my uniform, where is it?"

"principessa, it's on the dressing table."he said

jutting his chin in the direction of the dressing table.

I looked at my uniform pressed and folded along with my wand and book bag lying neatly in a pile.

Why is zucchini so sweet? No, no, noooooooo. We do not like him.

I looked at the clock.

My classes begin in an hour. I have arthimancy first....and it's with zucchini. I got dressed in silence and waited for Blaise to bring up last night.

No one pov:

"Soooo..." Blaise begins.

"This meant nothing zabini. I mean you are pretty, but we won't work, so let's just go back to how it was."

" pretty ? Did you actually just call me pretty?oh come on aurora, you don't actually believe we're nothing. So what are we?"

"Fine, let's just say....enemies with benefits."

" we'll have to set some boundaries then. As soon as one of us catches feelings we break it off."

"Deal, and if you dare to tell anyone about this I will murder u." Aurora tells him while giving him a death stare.

She's about to leave the dorm and head to the great hall for breakfast when Blaise grabs her arm and pulls her back into his arms, kissing her passionately. "Bye." He says gently pushing her to the door.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Aurora is late to arthimancy as she caught two second years trying to steal food from the kitchens. She sent them on their way and went to the arthimancy tower. She was aldready late and proffesor gibbins was pretty strict.

As she walked into class she heard, "late again miss black." In the nasally voice of proffesor gibbins.

She apologised and started looking for a seat.

The only seat left was next to zabini.

God damn it he looked good in that sweater vest with the thin rimmed glasses. Like one of those bookworm guys from her muggle books (Emily Henry) who reads romance novels. straight outta one.

She walked to the back of the classroom and sat next to zabini.

Trying to concentrate on professor gibbins's lecture she did her best not to stare at Blaise.

" are you trying to tease me principessa?"