Prologue

Hinata Pov

Wh-Where am I?
Am I dead? What's going on? The last thing I remember is going to sleep in Toneri's mansion!
So what am I doing here?!

A man with dark blackish blue hair and blue eyes looks at me as if I had gone crazy.

I sense another presence behind him. It was a man with pink hair and blue eyes.

I wanted to ask where I was but I was too shocked to comprehend what was going on. So I decided to keep quiet.

He accused me of causing a commotion at some Crown Prince's birthday.

Pardon? I wanted to ask.

It was then that I realized that my body felt a bit different. I looked down trying to show that I was ashamed but it was only a guise to see myself. My magenta hair came into my field of vision.
Wait.... Magenta?!

Thi-This isn't me! Who's body is this?! What's going on?! How?!

"How long are you going to keep looking down?" - ???

I look up at him and he regarded me with his cold eyes. I decided to act natural.

"I apologize for the mess that I've created... I shall do my best to not cause a repeat of today." - Hinata

He looked slightly shocked for some reason.

"Alright then..." - ???

"Penelope Eckhart, you are on probation and we will be taking the Eckhart name from you for the time being." - ???

Penelope Eckhart? Is that the name of the owner of this body?

"Thank you for your mercy." - Hinata

He left the room and the other person spoke up

"Ha! Serves you right!" - ???

After that he too left the room.

That's when I realized just how malnourished this body was. The only reason I was still conscious was because of the adrenaline rush and the Chakra in my body.

I tried to stand up but as soon as I did, my legs gave out and I lost consciousness.

Naruto pov

I was unconscious for four days. Hinata left with Toneri.

I have to bring her back! Because I love her....

Wait for me. I am coming, Hinata....

----------

I do not own 'Death Is The Only Ending For The Villainess' and 'Naruto'.

See you all in next chapter! 👋

-ItsKateD