Chapter 3

Hinata pov

I woke up early in the morning and freshened up.

It has been a few days since I asked the Duke to let me train.

Today is the first day of training for me.

I asked for the Duke to have a seamstress make me a training outfit that was similar to my usual one (This needed a lot of convincing).

But he agreed.

I put on my clothes, happy that I would be able to train.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in." - Hinata

Emily opened the door and pushed a cart inside.

"I-I have prepared breakfast, my lady." - Emily

The food she brought nowadays was acceptable.

I am definitely going to make life better for you, Penelope. No matter what.

After eating, I head out to the training grounds.

I walked down the hallway. It was quite peaceful since everyone was still inside their room either sleeping or getting ready for the day.

I reached the ground that was given to me.

It was the farthest one.

Not that I mind. I will be able to train better with no one near me.

Because of my Chakra, my body wasn't malnourished anymore. It was now like my original body.

I started doing warm ups to get my body used to the training. About an hour later, the knights started gathering at the other side of the field.

They were all pointing in my direction and laughing not even bothering to hide the disobedience.

I suppressed a sigh.

I ignored them for the moment to concentrate better.

I repeatedly hit the wooden log infront of me with my palms.

"What do you think you're doing?!" - ???

I turned around to see Reynold.

"What do you mean? I am practicing." - Hinata

"Practicing? Ha! Don't make me laugh! You're just showing off! You call hitting logs with your palms, training?! What a joke!" - Reynold

"Then do you wish to spar against me? You can use your sword if you want. Let's have the entire duchy witness this. To make sure I use no unfair means. And to see if I'm worthy of training here." - Hinata

Usually I'm nice but not today. Just a little payback for what you did to Penelope.

"Ha! No way!" - Reynold

I can't believe I'm doing this....

"Are you scared that you'll lose against a girl who has no experience in fights?" - Hinata

"What?! I just don't want to you to be hurt!" - Reynold
(He isn't saying this because he cares for her.)

"Excuses. I wonder if you thought that before placing that necklace in my room that day?" - Hinata

"Penelope, I-!" - Reynold

"So will you spar against me? Or are you a coward?" - Hinata

"Grrr.... Ugh! Fine! Don't cry when you lose!" - Reynold

(Note: The only thing about Hinata that has changed here is her physical appearance. Her Chakra is still there, so Penelope's body will be able to fight just like Hinata's body. Sorry if it doesn't make sense.)

He led me to the main training grounds. Almost everyone was present there.

News travels real quick here...

The Duke and Derrick came a few moments later.

The Duke tried to chide us to stop, while Derrick reprimanded me for trying to cause a commotion again.

Ugh! This b-

"Please don't worry! We're just having a friendly spar. If I'm to use the training grounds then I must prove that I'm worthy of using it, right? Please don't hold back, Brother Reynold." - Hinata

"Penelope! Reynold is very strong! You might get hurt!" - Duke

"Its fine, Father! I trust Brother not to harm me! Also.... I'm not weak! Who knows? I might be the one who leaves injuries on Brother. If that happens, I hope Brother will be kind enough to forgive me!" - Hinata

I smiled at Reynold who in turn grit his teeth.

Reynold and I took our stances.

I placed my left hand infront of me, with my palm facing my opponent and my right hand beside my chest, slightly backwards with my palm facing upwards.

I heard the knights and maids whisper around me.

"She's finally lost it."

"She really is crazy."

I looked at the crowd and spotted Emily who was frowning at the maids. She then looked at me, concerned.

She's changed.

I gave her a reassuring smile.

That obviously didn't comfort her but she nodded nonetheless.

Meanwhile, Reynold placed his fists infront of him.

"You start." - Reynold

I nodded.

People here don't have Chakra. But that doesn't mean my attacks won't work.

Hitting the part of their body where their Chakra point should've been would leave that part numb. Which would render the particular body part useless. (Cheap Anesthetic lol)

I charged at him and hit his forearm.

His eyes widened in surprise and he tried to throw a punch at me.

I swiftly dodged it and hit his shoulder blade.

I need to hold back so as to not hurt him too much.

They are not shinobis. So they won't be able to handle the attack of a Hyuga.

I blocked all his attacks and dodged.

Time to end this!

I turned on the ball of my right foot and hit the back of his neck.

(Three pounds of pressure to the vagus nerve! Haha I remembered this line from Spies In Disguise)

"Hah!" - Hinata

Thus knocking him out.

----

Sorry for the short chapter😅

I do not own 'Death Is The Only Ending For The Villainess' and 'Kimetsu no Yaiba'.

See you all in next chapter! 👋

-ItsKateD