Turn 10: The Vast Ocean Of Lies

"All Might" Izuku waved down All Might as he ran down the school hallways. All Might turned around to give him a wave.

"Young Midoryia, how can help you?" He asked with a smile.

"I was wondering if I could speak you in private. If thats alright" Izuku asked.

"Of course." All Might nodded. The two made their way to All Mights office quickly. Izuku sat across from All Might on a chair. "So, what I help you with my boy?"

"I need answers" Izuku demanded, using his geass. If he can only use it once and it could possibly have a time limit, he needs to use it wisely.

"What do you need?" All Might asked.

"What do you know about Shinjuku?" Izuku asked.
_______________________________________________

"He's late again" Uraraka pointed out as the bell just rung and Izuku's hadn't shown up yet.

"That is unacceptable. If he keeps sleeping and missing class, he will get punished" iida said putting a little emphasis on punished.

"I saw him walking with All Might earlier." Todoroki added.

"After what happened in Shinjuku, Deku has been a little distant with everyone" Tsu spoke with a ribbit after.

"Think about it. He was there before it happened. He must be lashing out on himself again for not being able to stop it" Todoroki spoke. Uraraka stood there with her hand on her chin, lost in her thoughts.

"But that's doesn't explain the talking in his room" Jiro entered the conversation.

"What do you mean?" Iida asked.

"I've been hearing Midoryia talk to someone whenever I'm near his room" Jiro said as she twirled her Jack's.

"I also heard him talking to someone. I thought he was on the phone. But when he opened the door, I didn't see his phone." Uraraka explained.

"That is strange. But it is his own personal space. So we must respect Midoryia's privacy" Iida said with the group agreeing to repect Izuku's privacy.

Outside the door to the classroom, Izuku stood outside, listening in onto their conversation.

'Its too risky letting C.C. stay here. But there's nowhere else for her to go without getting caught. Unless...'

Izuku walked into the room with a blank and unreadable face. Uraraka wanted to say something to him, but something told her to stay away at the moment. He took a seat, waiting for class to start.
_______________________________________________

(A little trigger warning ahead)

Jiro was in her room working on homework they recieved from present Mic and midnight. She had specifically told her class to not interrupt her. So when she received a knock on the door, she groaned. But she reluctantly got up when it didn't stop. Opening the door, she didn't expect it to be Midoryia. But something about him made her feel uneasy. Izuku just Stared at her with a blank face.

Out of nowhere, Izuku grabbed her by the arms and forcing her into her room. Jiro had no idea what was happening. It was All a blur to her. Izuku pushed her up against the wall, pinning her to it.

"How much?" Izuku asked.

"W-what?" Jiro asked. Her voice was trembling and her body was shakey. Izuku could both see and feel her shaking.

"How much did you hear?" Izuku asked.

"I-i... I don't know." Jiro answered honestly. Izuku just took a deep breath.

'She must've heard something. I could use the Geass on her. But if I do, it'll be a waste. I can just go using it whenever I like.'

"Forget everything that just happened and everything you overheard" Izuku ordered, using his Geass and letting go her. Jiro blankly stared at Izuku for a moment before shaking her head.

"Midoryia, what are you doing in my room?" Jiro asked confused on why he's in her room.

"You asked me to drop off notes for you. Theyre on the desk. I'll see you later" Izuku smiled at her like nothing happened. He then took his leave, leaving her room. When he left the room, he came face to face with Mina.

"You're gonna get yourself in trouble young man" Mina teased him and narrowed her eyes.

"I-its not like that" izuku waved his hands.

"Mhm" is all that came out of Mina's mouth. So izuku just slowly walked passed her with an awkward smile. When he got pass her, he dropped the act and went back to the same blank face he wore when Jiro opened the door.

"You need a TV in here" was the first thing Izuku heard when he opened his door.

"You need to be more quiet." Izuku walked in, speaking ina deeper tone than usual.

"Something bad happened" C.C. spoke with a slight shift in her tone.

"I just had to use the geass on my classmate" izuku sighed.

"You had to?" C.C. asked. Izuku knew her true intent to the question. She wanted to know if he had to or not. "But that's not it, isn't it?" Izuku just stood there, leaning over his desk. As C.C. stared at him, waiting for an answer, she saw what looked like a tear hit the desk. She just sat there, watching as few more hit the desk.

But after a moment, she stood up and walked over to Izuku, wrapping her arms around him. Izuku's eyes widen slightly and hes cheeks grew warmer.

"Do not mistake this as me being intimate with you. All i need is you to complete our contract and i dont need you going of the rails." C.C. spoke in her blank and expressionless tone.

"What more can I expect from a witch?" Izuku as another tear drop to the desk. On his desk sat a rare All Might. Izuku grabbed it. As he held the figure, OFA charged up in his arm. C.C. let go of Izuku after feeling the air shift slightly. Izuku squeezed the figure, breaking it. "He's Just like everyone else" izuku whispered. "He's a liar!" Izuku yelled, throwing the figure.

C.C. went to lay on his bed, as Izuku ripped one of his posters down. After that, he ripped down another. One by one, he ripped all the posters down. When there was nothing left, he moved onto the action figures. When those were destroyed, he destroyed anything in his room that was All Might themed. Wether it be a notebook that had his note for class or his alarm clock. They were all ripped up and broken.

C.C. just watched as Izuku went on his tirade around his room.