oh, that boy is just wonderful!

That boy. That same boy with the distasteful personality was who you first laid your eyes on upon entering your new classroom.

The news was exciting, your mother rushed in your bedroom to give you the long awaited letter from U.A. Your hopes and dreams weren't crushed, as you were already expecting to get into the school. Even so, your bunny ears perked up into the air, and with excitement, you jumped for joy running around the room.

You carried yourself with pride walking down the hallway's of U.A., coming upon the large door to your classroom. You were a little bit late, but it was no matter. It was the entrance you were fixated on, smiling.. Until something else caught your attention.

A nice, full head of broccoli.

You grinned to him, "Oh, hey broccoli boy!" He gave you a look back, blinking a few times and visibly nervous to even be standing there. "Oh-"

"Um.. Hi.." He trailed off, unable to keep a steady gaze one way or another. Then, he was pushing open the over sized door and walking through. You thought he was being kind of rude, to be fair.. And he went to say something else until he was being bombarded by people he didn't know. You scanned around the room, seeing plenty familiar faces from the entrance exam. Especially one that ticked you the hell off... See, after you stripped that blonde haired kid of some points, he was anything but happy. In fact, you thought you saw foam coming from his mouth.
The two of you tumbled with fists for so long that you'd forgotten what exactly was happening. By the skin of your teeth, you had enough points to even be considered. That's exactly what had this fiery blonde so mad. So seething with rage in fact, you tried not to make eye contact with him. Was he getting up? You think he's getting up, so you try to do anything but give him your attention. Your arms rested behind your back while you whistled your woes away. It was too late, you were caught red handed.

"You fucking bitch.." This boy growled beneath his breath, daring to grab you by the collar.

No one around had the slightest clue as to what was happening, but the boy with glasses was quick on his case. "How dare you call a fellow student such a repulsive name! Unhand he-"

He tried, but was only being met with, "Shut it, four eyes."

You didn't know what you were staring at. Death? A pitbull? ... A pomeranian? Just what was going on here? "You're the one who caused me so many damn problems. Just who do you think you are anyways?"

Despite the dropping of your heart and the immediate fear that coursed through your bloodstream, you smiled at him. "I'm [Name]!" He only sucked his teeth, shoving you harshly up against the wall.

"You know, it's not very nice to be so mean to girls." You said cheekily, grabbing his wrist and yanking his hand from off your blazer. "I'm a lot smaller than you, maybe pick on someone your own size.."

Your eyes trailed around for someone of his stature, and landed on a boy with red, spiked up hair. "Like him."

The blonde looked, and then his attention was back on you. Having none of your charades. "You think your so cute, cause you got that nasty rabbit quirk, huh?"

"You're not special." He says, bitterness dripping from off his tongue.

Oh man, this year would not be easy with this mutt hot on your heels. You didn't even have a coy comeback to this. All you did was fold your arms and huff, "Jeez, looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.."