[ITZY - Yuna] Sandwich

"Next up, we have the legends themselves, with another groundbreaking comeback," Yujin announces cheerily, facing the camera.

"Here for their comeback interview, it's..." Sungchan continues, matching Yujin's energy.

"BTS!" the three of us emcees say in unison as we split off to the sides, revealing the other members of BTS to the camera, and by proxy to the viewers. Mic still in hand, I comically inch over into the spot left by the members for me, next to Hoseok. Namjoon counts in, cueing us for our greeting towards the camera.

"Hello, we are BTS," the eight of us say, like clockwork at this point.

Following the script, I direct a question towards my group about a comeback which I myself am taking part in. "So, tell us a little bit about the title track, 'Time'. What was the inspiration behind this song?" I already know what the answer will be.

"The lyrics in 'Time' talk about the time we've spent with our beloved Army, and how much we appreciate all of their love and support," Namjoon answers in accordance with the script. "So basically, this one's for our Army."

"Wow, that's so touching," Sungchan says. "I'm sure all the fans out there can't wait to see you guys perform the song on stage."

"Would you guys mind giving us a little sneak peak of the performance?" Yujin asks the same question we've been asking all groups having a comeback for the past couple of weeks.

Jungkook sings a few lines of the chorus as a few other members sway along to his rhythm. "In the cold winter nights, you know that you show me the light. Even though life isn't kind, baby all we got is this time."

The three of us emcees cheer enthusiastically at the mini performance of the song I've been hearing nearly non-stop for the past few months.

"Alright, we can't wait to see you up there on stage, and I'm sure the fans can't either," I say, sounding slightly awkward, but in a comedic sense rather than a slip-up.

"See you on stage, Y/N," Hoseok teases before we bow once again as a group.

"And... cut," the on-set director calls out, and on cue the bright lights fade from our faces. Yujin lets out a soft sigh and stretches her arms.

"Finally." Yujin massages her face with one hand. "My cheeks feel like they're gonna fall off."

"That interview only lasted a few minutes," Sungchan points out, earning a pout from Yujin. "Besides, that one was pretty entertaining." He smirks, looking over to me.

"Ha ha," I deadpan in response. "It's just a coincidence that my group's having a comeback while I'm emceeing."

"Well, your group's pretty old and established, so it's like a golden opportunity to emcee during your comeback," Sungchan comments.

"I guess."

"Meanwhile, someone else I know is part of a group who debuted recently, and we just missed that slot." Sungchan directs his gaze back towards Yujin.

"To be fair, hers is a re-debut..."

"Give me a break; we literally just finished promotions for Love Dive," Yujin exasperates.

"I'm guessing you don't get a break, though," I reply.

"Of course not," she scoffs lightheartedly. "Right after this I have to head over for more practice, and then some CF shoot, and then-"

Yujin is interrupted by the crew, who begin prepping for the next comeback interview. We make our way back towards the main set, and the stylists begin to touch up hair and makeup. A set of footsteps announces the arrival of the next group to be interviewed, ITZY. The five girls, dressed to suit the theme of their recent single, take their positions behind the three of us as the camera begins rolling and we begin our introduction.