Chapter 5

"(Y/N), we run out of eggs. Can you buy some in the convinience store?" Her mother shouted from the kitchen while the girl was in her room, wiping her dino figures with the wet wipes in her hand.

She carefully put the dino in the shelf before grabbing her hoodie and headphones, walking out her room's door as she proceed to the kitchen to get the money.

The streets was empty as she walk to the store under the stars. Only the sound of the music in her headphones can be heard as the moon is already the one who dominates the sky.

(Y/N) entered the convinience store, walking to the eggs shelf after she gave the cashier a nod when she greeted her.

Before going to the cashier with eggs in hand, she grabbed two bags of her favorite chips and a strawberry drink. 

She put a hand on her hoodie's pocket while the other was holding a plastic bag. (Y/N) slightly shivered when the cold wind blew against her skin. Despite of the cold night, she likes walking on empty streets that was filled with people at daytime. She like how peaceful and quiet the place is, only the sound of her steps and the music can be heard.

She feel like she really deserve being at peace after dealing with the blonde trio on the past few days. She's thankful that his friend, Yamaguchi, is helping her by teaching the two blonde, Takemichi and Draken, while the short lad, Mikey, was in her mercy—care. Takemichi get along well with the freckled boy, not minding the greenette teaching him, while the tall blonde hates the tall girl's attitude that he prefer the green-haired boy teaching him than her. It's in her favor though, since she only have to deal with the child-like blonde.

But it seems like she's being punished for being an ass when she heard someone call her name when she walk in a certain shrine.

"Tsukki-chin!" Mikey waved his hand while flashing a smile in her direction.

The girl just want to cuss here and there then just disappear. She sighed before closing her eyes to stop herself from sending the blonde to the afterlife. She tried to ignore him, walking straight without giving him a glance but of course, she failed.

"Come on, i'll introduce you to my friends!" Mikey clinged into her waist like he always did.

"What about a no? And get-off you monkey." She tried to remove his arms, which in her surprise, was a success for the very first time. She immediately regret removing him from her when she found herself being dragged by the child-like blonde to the stairs of the shrine.

"Guys, my partner, Tsukishima (Y/N). Just call her Tsukki." He happily introduced the girl in his side, who has an irritated look in her face, when they arrived at the top, in front of the Toman division captains and vice-captains.

"Yeah, call me Tsukki and i'll kill you." She warned them before glaring at Mikey.

Draken groaned after he caught a sight of a familiar figure while the other looked shocked at their president's statement, ignoring what the tall girl said.

"Your girlfriend?" The lilac-haired boy asked.

"That's kinda offensive, I'd rather die than be with him. This shortie meant partner in study sessions." She replied while pointing at the smiling short lad in her side. Well, they kinda became study partners since Yamaguchi handles the other two blondes.

"I'm Smiley, hope we get along Tsukki-san." The peach-haired boy said with a smile on his face. His twin just sighed at his brother's attitude while (Y/N) clicked her tongue at the nickname.

"Angry." The blue-haired boy with an angry look on his face said.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Mitsuya while this is Hakkai." The lilac-haired said then he pointed at the stiff tall boy with a very short blue hair.

"Baji and Chifuyu here." The long black haired boy said with the blonde haired boy on his side.

"Muto and Sanzu."

"Pah and Peh here."

(Y/N) just nod with a still irritated look on her face, not wanting to stay any longer and wanna go home.

"Hey kid, I need to go." She tried to pry Mikey's hands off her when he stopped her from leaving.

"I'll take you home, let's go." The blonde dragged her again, before waving to his members who just shook their head at the sight.

(Y/N) just hoped that the blonde was the one who was hit by the asteriod than the dinosaurs when the boy continued to pull her despite of her protest.

Mikey finally let go of her hand when they arrived in front of his motor.

"I'm surprised that your feet can reach the ground when you ride that." She remarks which the blonde just ignored as he rides on the vehicle.

"I'm walking, just go home already before your mom hit you since it's already past of kid's bedtime." She started to drag her feet to her house's direction but the motor followed her slowly on the road.

"Come on Tsukki-chin!" Mikey repeatedly bugged her with the honks, which was very loud for her.

"Stop it, you're waking the neighborhood." She stomped as she walks to the road, finally giving up. She knows that the blonde won't stop bugging her, or even the neighborhood.

"Hang on tight, Tsukki-chin!" Mikey happily exclaimed before driving the vehicle at full speed causing the girl to hold into the boy's neck for her dear life since she's much taller than him to hold on his waist.

"S-stop choking me!" Mikey let out a cough when the girl's hold was transferred into his shoulder. Well, she may or may not choke him intentionally.

"I'll never ride with you again, you piece of-" The girl was cut off when her mother called for her.

"(Y/N)! What took you so long? I thought that you run into something dangerous." Her mother approached her, who's now standing beside Mikey's bike with plastic on her hand.

"More like something annoying." She answered while her mom's gaze turned into the short lad.

"Are you (Y/N)'s friend? Thank you for accompanying her." The older Tsukishima smiled while (Y/N) just rolled her eyes.

"No problem, ma'am! I owe her a lot for teaching me so it's not really a big deal." Mikey innocently smiled at the older Tsukishima while glancing at (Y/N) who's muttering something about him being shameless since he just bugged her and didn't accompany her. Not like she wanted him to.

"Do you wanna stay and eat for a while before you go?" The tall middle blocker immediately replied to her mother's offer.

"No mom, he needs to go. Right?" She widen her eyes at the short lad, silently telling him to agree at her.

Mikey internally chuckled at her. As much as he want to accept and annoy her, it's pretty late.

"Thank you for your offer ma'am, but I need to get going." Mikey politely replied while the girl sigh in relief.

"Maybe next time then, take care!" The older Tsukishima said as the short lad left.

(Y/N) decided in her mind that she'll never ever bring the short lad in her home again, making sure that there won't be a next time.